What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabinet Decals

Had a few people asking me about the decals not listed on the site yet. Here are some I have available which will be added over the weekend (hopefully):

• Revenge From Mars
  • Star Wars Episode 1
  • Safe Cracker
  • Corvette
  • Baywatch
  • Checkpoint
  • Class of 1812
  • F14 Tomcat
  • Truck Stop
  • Street Fighter
  • Maverick
  • Batman Forever
  • Rollergames
  • High Speed
  • Party Zone
  • Riverboat Gambler
  • Escape From The Lost World

And some alternative styles:
  • Bugs Bunny - Yellow Edition
  • Back To The Future - Black Edition
  • Tommy - Black Edition
  • + many more coming soon. Got a suggestion for alternative versions? Just message me.

Ooooh very interested to see the Tommy alternative :thumbs:

When you say high res, what sort of quality do you need?

Well, as long as the pixels can be seen (such as dots in the half tone gradients) and the colour is accurate, as in correct white balance and cabinet not photographed under funky disco lights for example, then that will be good enough for the art to be redrawn.

Ooooh very interested to see the Tommy alternative :thumbs:

Indeed. Trying to come up with as many alternatives as possible for other games.

Even experimenting with all new art packages, such as this Checkpoint-HD: http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/checkpoint-hd-edition-pinball-cabinet-decals/

Note: that photo on the website is temporary. The decals look stunning in reality.

What about Vector? That's a great candidate for something 'alternative'. I could take hi-res photos of the machines that I have here.

Great idea about Vector! The original is stenciled isn't it? But I can imagine people may wan't a custom alternative.

By the way, I don't like "alternative" artwork, I prefer original. But if people want to customise their games then it's none of my business. :thumbs:

That kind of photo wouldn't be much good, it would need to be straight on from each side and as close as possible. Really, scans are the best (like with a handheld scanner) but it can be done with a camera.

By the way, what decals are those? I thought Tommy just had a yellow background not a union jack?

Great idea about Vector! The original is stenciled isn't it? But I can imagine people may wan't a custom alternative.
Yes and stencils are available online and is probably the way to go to re-create original. I'd decal mine if the alternative artwork was funky. There is plenty of great artwork on the playfield to base it on - mine can be the guinea pig.

I would experiment on @Nedreud but his is already earmarked for a Hammer of the Gonzo makeover and a big flipper top right.;)

upload_2015-10-23_10-28-8-png.21766

Yes and stencils are available online and is probably the way to go to re-create original. I'd decal mine if the alternative artwork was funky. There is plenty of great artwork on the playfield to base it on - mine can be the guinea pig.

I would experiment on @Nedreud but his is already earmarked for a Hammer of the Gonzo makeover and a big flipper top right.;)

Work is already under way for this. Both original and alternative. ;)

Back
Top Bottom