What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD for ColorDMD

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
Paul G
Even though they can't spell, the colour DMD is a pretty cool product, and now a colour ROM will become available for BSD.

I'll write more on a proper computer when I'm not taking a dump, but you get the gist.

EDIT: no point changing anything.

Last edited:
Need more of those clear panels now. I missed out on your last one. :(

I think you'd easily be able to sell them on pinside if you have to buy 5, the other option is Classic Arcades but much pricier.

Get a group of 5 on here and take it from there.
Put me down for one.
Who else is in ?????????

I asked Pinball Centre if they could supply the Dracula display panel plastic with clear window instead of red and this is the reply:
"Dear Garry, this are a red foil on it you can remove it"
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/p...47/bram-stoker-s-dracula-display-cover?c=2828

Not what I was expecting??
I can order if anyone wants to give it a try?

Strange, not the answer I got earlier this year. I do remember contacting classic arcades too and they said the red was removeable.

Ahhhhh SHYYYYYYYYTTTE. I Literally JUST ordered a bloody JM speaker panel from them last night, and saw the drac one but thought as it was red, it would'nt work. AHHHHHHHHHHHH FAWK!

Ahhhhh SHYYYYYYYYTTTE. I Literally JUST ordered a bloody JM speaker panel from them last night, and saw the drac one but thought as it was red, it would'nt work. AHHHHHHHHHHHH FAWK!
I see you're still looking for a JM translite, me too! Have you seen the alternative one on pinside? They're doing a final run this week, I'm thinking of taking the plunge. (They also do an alternative speaker panel but I'm not sure I Iike it).

Back
Top Bottom