What's new

BSD for ColorDMD

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Even though they can't spell, the colour DMD is a pretty cool product, and now a colour ROM will become available for BSD.

I'll write more on a proper computer when I'm not taking a dump, but you get the gist.

EDIT: no point changing anything.

Last edited:
I think you'd easily be able to sell them on pinside if you have to buy 5, the other option is Classic Arcades but much pricier.

Get a group of 5 on here and take it from there.
Put me down for one.
Who else is in ?????????

I asked Pinball Centre if they could supply the Dracula display panel plastic with clear window instead of red and this is the reply:
"Dear Garry, this are a red foil on it you can remove it"
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/p...47/bram-stoker-s-dracula-display-cover?c=2828

Not what I was expecting??
I can order if anyone wants to give it a try?

Strange, not the answer I got earlier this year. I do remember contacting classic arcades too and they said the red was removeable.

Ahhhhh SHYYYYYYYYTTTE. I Literally JUST ordered a bloody JM speaker panel from them last night, and saw the drac one but thought as it was red, it would'nt work. AHHHHHHHHHHHH FAWK!

Ahhhhh SHYYYYYYYYTTTE. I Literally JUST ordered a bloody JM speaker panel from them last night, and saw the drac one but thought as it was red, it would'nt work. AHHHHHHHHHHHH FAWK!
I see you're still looking for a JM translite, me too! Have you seen the alternative one on pinside? They're doing a final run this week, I'm thinking of taking the plunge. (They also do an alternative speaker panel but I'm not sure I Iike it).

Back
Top Bottom