What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broadband Providers

guilty m'lud!

:thumbs:

I'll see your Top technical In BT, and Raise you 3rd line Vodafone Fixed line - international 10&100Gb installation and support Worldwide... DWDM with QAM at 100Gb+ ;) :)

We really do have some great Technical guys on here :D

Last edited:
Any access to insight above and beyond what's shared on the internet about when Infinity will (or won't ) become available in a given postcode/phone number? If so, PM me :)

When-ish but most of the time it takes is out of our control (power companies / councils etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you ex C&W then? In what was Rick Perry's team? 100G is so yesterday though ;)

http://www.btplc.com/Innovation/Innovationnews/networkspeedtests/index.htm

Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup - ex C&W :)

That's only customer links - not core ;) Never worked for Rick, however I do know him :)

Just looked you up - in fact hats off to you - you win...interesting to see we have 37 contacts in common :) They say telecoms is a rather incestuous business... :D

I was at the Brum office a couple of times you might well have been in my team towards the end.

Neil.

I use a mifi unit for broadband as we know the broadband bad in my area and not worth paying for a phone line just for broadband that's not up to speed.

My son has now been working for BT for a while and works from home, they wanted to install a line and broadband for him, I kept telling him it wouldn't work but they said it would.

Once it was finally installed a router sent out which didn't work they then sent out a different type of router and another engineer to once again confirm that it didn't work. So he's still working from a dongle that BT are paying for.

3.5mb in darkest Wales on BT.

It's fine with a little squid and pihole for ads.

Can even WhatsApp video call.

Back
Top Bottom