What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bride of Pinbot & Earthshaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on fellas you know you want them

Yep - top deal, easily on the money for these iconic titles. Any new members looking for an instant pinball collection ? Boom ! What the h*ll are you waiting for ?!? - great games, great seller, great price ...you could easily spend this amount on just one dodgy ebay machine.

Buy now soldiers ...that is an order ! :cool:
Sgt GrizZ

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. ( Except for abaxas of course who once again could not help himself from making negative comments on a for sale thread that he has no interest in whatsoever... :rolleyes::p )

These have now had a stay of execution as they have been stashed away in my storage container for now. And due to law of sod I have of course had quite a few people get in touch with me about these whilst I was out moving them this morning! But I'll be ****ed if I'm going back to move them again now.

@lukewells I will email you now matey.

The irony is I'd love both!... but my 7 month pregnant wife, complete with a broken arm would not approve!

Hey ABAXAS, I assume your real name is Dale.
Can you sign my copy:rofl:
image.jpg

Reactions: JT.
:p@abaxas how did your wife break her arm ?
Was it having a swing at you ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom