What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bride of Pinbot & Earthshaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Gang

I'm moving house in a few weeks. I knew I would be soon but not quite so soon! So I have decided to temporally downsize the collection again to make my life a bit easier.

So these 2 bad boys are up for the chop first.
Now, I have owned both of these machines for approximately 14 minutes! (That is not much of an exaggeration either!) Both purchased from Pinball Info's very own Gaz Sheills.
Gaz shopped them both out whilst he had them but I have not done anything to these games at all. Infact, I have only played Earthshaker 3 times! Literally, 3 games. :rolleyes:
I've been playing BOP quite a bit though. Both games are fully working and complete but they aren't minty fresh or anything. Good 'players' games though.

£800 each or £1500 for the pair.

I cannot really trade on this occasion as I am only selling to downsize......

But I do want a WCS, DH or possibly TFTC so I would probably do a trade deal for one of those titles plus a little cash my way for both of my machines. That way I have still technically downsized and Tracy can't get too ****ed off at me! :p

I will get some pics later but Gaz did do a shop log for each machine if you wanted to check those out.

Machines are in Lyme Regis, Dorset.
I would need them gone fairly quickly really as I need space to start packing!
I hate packing.

Last edited:
Are you open to offers Dean?

Hi Kev
Normally I would be but this time I have priced the pair at the best price I am willing to let them go for right now, in the hope of a pretty quick sale.
So £1500 for the pair is the best deal I can offer at the moment matey.

Arrrgh too soon. I was hoping to be liquidating a current pin so that I can buy another sys11 sometime in the next few weeks

Arrrgh too soon. I was hoping to be liquidating a current pin so that I can buy another sys11 sometime in the next few weeks
That Earthshaker would look pretty nice in your collection Luke.
Go on, you know you want to.
I can vouch for it condition as well it's a nice one.

That Earthshaker would look pretty nice in your collection Luke.
Go on, you know you want to.
I can vouch for it condition as well it's a nice one.

Want - yes
Space - no
Money - no

Like I said, it's a shame this has come up for sale too soon

Sigh.

These were supposed to be leaving me today but I have been let down at the last minute. :(:rolleyes:

I'm offering the pair to a forum member for 1400 if anyone is interested.
Otherwise it's Ebay tomorrow.

Need them out the way and also need the cash to start work on Operation Mental Clown. ;)

Rent a garage - problem solved :)

I do rent a storage container and they will go in there if nobody wants them. I would rather avoid it though as they will just sit there for months and months and they deserve to be getting some action somewhere!

rageface.jpg

Why does this have to be now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom