What's new

No Longer Available Bride of Pinbot 2.0

Chris had one on not long ago for around 3k that was a cracker.

Yes I bought it :) Chris was amazing to deal with.

As for the table - it's fantastic and an amazing game one of the best pre DMD games and on this one with the BP2.0 you get the best of both worlds. I suspect if I hadn't got the one from Chris Id be making a serious offer on this.

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf is going on in this thread. Last time I checked, price policing in someone's For Sale thread wasn't something we did here on Pinball Info....this isn't Pinside!! Apologies to @Helmut Langenbruch for moaning in his thread but if some of the above comments popped up in one of my For Sale threads, people would be told to f*ck right off :mad: If you aren't a buyer at his price then move on and refrain from commenting, the market will decide the price.

Edit: Beautiful looking game by the way :thumbs:

Well said, and precisely the reason I stopped advertising my restorations for sale on here. Got sick of hearing the "not wurth that m8" comments from idiots who wanted a top notch pin for no money. Shame really, as I would donate to the forum every time something sold whether it was from here or not.

To @Helmut Langenbruch your BOP 2.0 is absolutely stunning! I would love to have one of these one day, but at the moment I'm not in a position to buy. Due to the rarity of BOP 2.0 though I'm sure your game will not be around for very long, some lucky collector will take it!

Well said, and precisely the reason I stopped advertising my restorations for sale on here. Got sick of hearing the "not wurth that m8" comments from idiots who wanted a top notch pin for no money. Shame really, as I would donate to the forum every time something sold whether it was from here or not.

To @Helmut Langenbruch your BOP 2.0 is absolutely stunning! I would love to have one of these one day, but at the moment I'm not in a position to buy. Due to the rarity of BOP 2.0 though I'm sure your game will not be around for very long, some lucky collector will take it!

For the record I'm not an idiot and I never mentioned worth. I know first hand how tight pinheads can be the amount of people that ask me for quotes in commissions then never hear a thing despite being cheaper than anyone else a lot of people seem to want something for free. But then don't hesitate to buy a nib. I know I'll end up having to sell my firepower restore at a loss because they will never pay what I've put into it. Which was more my point asking what you have put into it isn't necessarily the way to go. You done a great job by the way [emoji106]

For the record I'm not an idiot and I never mentioned worth. I know first hand how tight pinheads can be the amount of people that ask me for quotes in commissions then never hear a thing despite being cheaper than anyone else a lot of people seem to want something for free. But then don't hesitate to buy a nib. I know I'll end up having to sell my firepower restore at a loss because they will never pay what I've put into it. Which was more my point asking what you have put into it isn't necessarily the way to go. You done a great job by the way [emoji106]

My comment wasn't aimed at you mate, I was generalising.

You don't know that for sure about firepower though. There are people out there who appreciate the hard work and effort put into these things, especially if its done right.

Back
Top Bottom