What's new

No Longer Available Bride of Pinbot 2.0

Helmut Langenbruch

Registered
BOP translite.jpg

Sadly I'm selling my Bride of Pinbot 2.0. The machine has been fully refurbished by myself and nearly everything is new and in nice condition. You will get a very rare and unique Pinball machine. This pin was built with the 2nd Batch from Dutch Pinball and will be probably the last one. For those who don't know, the pin includes the original BOP and BOP 2.0 in one cabinet.

I'm looking for £8500 but also offers are welcome (no trade sorry).
If you are interested PM me.
Cheers

Work that I have done:

Cabinet and Backbox restored
New decals plus clear vinyl protection (design by Mario)
Plastic leg protectors
New leg bolts
Clear Flipper Buttons with LED
New Star Posts (purple)
Pop Bumper caps (purple)
Mini Playfield (new clear mini posts)
Purple Superbands
Purple Superband posts
Coin door has been Powder coated
Side rails, Hinges and lockdown bar polished
New legs
New Playfield
Fully LED
New rubbers
New Balls
Flipper rebuild kit and Flippers
Mirror blades
Coin Taker shaker motor
Apron and Crown sprayed in purple
Bigger Space Shuttle with flasher
Playfield figures
New Translite (design by Mario)
and more.

I also will sell soon a nice Williams Cyclone, Corvette and RFM

20160303_162904.jpg

20160303_164259.jpg

20160305_111118.jpg

20160305_111102.jpg

20160317_083611.jpg

20160317_083715.jpg

20160317_084046.jpg

20160303_164259.jpg

20160425_090955.jpg

20160425_091012.jpg

20160425_091038.jpg

20160306_130912.jpg

20160317_083611.jpg

20160427_163037.jpg

Attachments

• 20160306_130938.jpg
    20160306_130938.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20160305_111045.jpg
    20160305_111045.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Wtf is going on in this thread. Last time I checked, price policing in someone's For Sale thread wasn't something we did here on Pinball Info....this isn't Pinside!! Apologies to @Helmut Langenbruch for moaning in his thread but if some of the above comments popped up in one of my For Sale threads, people would be told to f*ck right off :mad: If you aren't a buyer at his price then move on and refrain from commenting, the market will decide the price.

Edit: Beautiful looking game by the way :thumbs:

Wtf is going on in this thread. Last time I checked, price policing in someone's For Sale thread wasn't something we did here on Pinball Info....this isn't Pinside!! Apologies to @Helmut Langenbruch for moaning in his thread but if some of the above comments popped up in one of my For Sale threads, people would be told to f*ck right off :mad: If you aren't a buyer at his price then move on and refrain from commenting, the market will decide the price.

Indeed.

As I mentioned only the other day on a For Sale thread..... Please guys keep opinions on prices to yourself on sale threads.

Next person to do it gets banned! You won't ;-).... But don't do it anyway.

I remember selling 5 brides for a grand to Pinball Geoff. was like a PinBot convention in my front room. I do think the 2.0 looks and sounds awesome and hope to play at shows but I have decided to stick to the 1986 original and be done with it.

Absolutely. There's a correlation with this sort of stuff and foreign sellers too.

well all i can say is the money and time that went into that it a wonder its not 10k????? makes my bop look like a write off

its beautiful helmut
Thanks Eric. 8.5k is just how much it is worth to me (time and money). Some people here don't get it and whatever the price is they always moaning and making those people's life harder to sell a pin here.

My comment was more a comment on the low cost of importing ready-to-run wives. :p
Anybody can charge whatever the hell they want for their games.
Good luck with the sale.

I wasn't knocking the quality btw it's a thing of beauty just in the world of pinball you can rarely make back what you put in to it. The pinball community are surprisingly tight ****d considering the amount they pay for machines. Christ I've had people grimace at prices I quote for commissions when I only charge £10 an hour.

I think that is one of the best bop i have ever seen the price is high but that reflects all the new parts in it the bop 2 kit i would bet he isnt makeing a massive profit and that he will have done most of the work at a loss good luck with the sale mate

Didnt know you had a rant like that in you Chris but i fully agree

Stunning game:)

Looks as futuristic as any game out there.

Back
Top Bottom