What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brewdog Liverpool

I think Shephard's Bush is the best BrewDog for pinball, I believe they currently have 5. Dundee bar just lost theirs as the supplies (Paisley Pinball) didn't have any left... Replaced with an arcade Aliens shooter. Edinburgh also removed theirs for the festival in August, they're now thinking of putting a fridge in its place.

Good to see the other's are keeping theirs. No BrewDog in Scotland currently has any pinball.
Have you tried the Brewdog in Stirling, thought they had a pin but not been in myself to see.

Edit. Paisley Pinball also has machines in Monterey Jacks if your out for a meal with your drinks.

Last edited:
Have you tried the Brewdog in Stirling, thought they had a pin but not been in myself to see.

Edit. Paisley Pinball also has machines in Monterey Jacks if your out for a meal with your drinks.

Stirling's a point, I don't know about that one. It's a bit out of my way to be fair. There's still at least a few places in Edinburgh to play but I get discount in BrewDog bars so it's handy.

There's talk of the BrewDog castlegate bar in Aberdeen getting one later in the year after a refurb if anyone is up that way.

Stirling's a point, I don't know about that one. It's a bit out of my way to be fair. There's still at least a few places in Edinburgh to play but I get discount in BrewDog bars so it's handy.

There's talk of the BrewDog castlegate bar in Aberdeen getting one later in the year after a refurb if anyone is up that way.

There's a couple of guys in the Dundee area and then a couple more north of Aberdeen.

Back
Top Bottom