What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brewdog Liverpool

Beeper

Registered
Just popped in for a few ales and games on the machines in Brewdog Liverpool with the missus and baby.

V nicely looked after spiderman and tspp. Tspp set up pretty tough but spiderman seems just right.

For the first time I 'get' spiderman... Bloody love it!!!

Who ever runs brew dog must like pins. The one in manchester had a judge dredd. I've never seen it working though.

These were in tip top condition.

Emailed the GM today - it's an operator that supplies to the whole chain.

Who ever runs brew dog must like pins. The one in manchester had a judge dredd. I've never seen it working though.

@DrPinball mentioned fixing that one at some point last year if I recall correctly. Think it was more that he was in there and saw it was knackered than him being their pin support guy though.

@DrPinball mentioned fixing that one at some point last year if I recall correctly. Think it was more that he was in there and saw it was knackered than him being their pin support guy though.
I was looking after the JD in Manchester but I don't have time now so I passed on the lead to a pinball operator / maintainer dude based in the North West.

I'll have to nip into the Clapham Junction Brewdog on the way home to see if they've got any pins there!

In here again last night (body hating me for it now...). Machines swapped to Austin Powers and Sopranos. Both ended up being switched off as the coin mechs were not behaving at all. Bit sad to see the TSPP and Spider Man gone. :(

In here again last night (body hating me for it now...). Machines swapped to Austin Powers and Sopranos. Both ended up being switched off as the coin mechs were not behaving at all. Bit sad to see the TSPP and Spider Man gone. :(

Probably dodgy pound coins being the area it is :p

Sat outside NOW waiting to sort out ! My skin is burning bad day to be a manc in Liverpool

Nailed by the lowest of the low verminous scumbag a scouse traffic warden !!! 35 quid fine aaaargggghhh !!!!!!!

@pinsinthewild are they your machines here? Austin Powers seems to have some trough opto issues - two balls in shooter lane etc. Sopranos miss behaving lots. Ball not getting released from behind pop up post behind the safe - not finding on ball search.

Is that the new 'brewdog' top of North street? Had noticed it was actually advertising pinball on the signage ! Will defo be in at the weekend with some jangling change ready [emoji3]

Is that the new 'brewdog' top of North street? Had noticed it was actually advertising pinball on the signage ! Will defo be in at the weekend with some jangling change ready [emoji3]
North Street Liverpool? Down finanical district? It's at t'other end, up from FACT off Bold Street.

Yep that's the one they are downstairs in the themed 'shuffle dog' bar

Cheers for that maybe a trip down the m62 is needed soon, always good to know recent sightings[emoji3] I'm fingers crossed shuffledog in Leeds will have some pinball .... Fingers crossed a nice Tron

I think Shephard's Bush is the best BrewDog for pinball, I believe they currently have 5. Dundee bar just lost theirs as the supplies (Paisley Pinball) didn't have any left... Replaced with an arcade Aliens shooter. Edinburgh also removed theirs for the festival in August, they're now thinking of putting a fridge in its place.

Good to see the other's are keeping theirs. No BrewDog in Scotland currently has any pinball.

Back
Top Bottom