What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bram Stoker's Dracula

Hi
Dracula is now up for sale see above thread for pictures if anyone needs more will be happy upload them and feel free to ask any questions.Will also be putting it up on eBay also as looking to move it quite quick and Scotland isn't the easiest place for a lot of the forum members on here to view or collect from.

Price is £2100

Cheers again Brian.

Friday bump price dropped to £2000 obo still willing to trade for right machine,since my last thread I have bought cliffy protectors for the two out holes not yet fitted but will be supplied with machine.

Cheers again brian.

Hi
Would have to hire a van as no chance of getting it in my car how much is the ferry from cairnryan nowadays not been over for a couple of years you are more than welcome to come over yourself if the ferry still runs from Larne to Troon I only stay 10mins away so that would be the easiest way.

Cheers brian.

Back
Top Bottom