What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bram Stoker's Dracula

Pharo

Site Supporter
Hi
Toying with the idea of putting my bsd up for trade,good condition reds are still vivid couple of touch ups on the black at flipper buttons,back box got a couple of dinks and marks nothing major,playfield in excellent condition,new village,new graveyard,new castle,proto slingshots,mystery hole mod,coffin mod,playfield mod,cabinet mod,shooter lane mod,alt translight,original translight,new legs,new burgundy flippers,also installed is the homepin opto for magnet and a Great Lakes modular 10 switch opto so plays great no credit dot on start up,90% LEDs fitted.

Don't know what I am looking for so tempt me.
If anybody wants pics posted let me know I think there might be pics on the today I received thread still

Cheers Brian

Hi
Toying with the idea of putting my bsd up for trade,good condition reds are still vivid couple of touch ups on the black at flipper buttons,back box got a couple of dinks and marks nothing major,playfield in excellent condition,new village,new graveyard,new castle,proto slingshots,mystery hole mod,coffin mod,playfield mod,cabinet mod,shooter lane mod,alt translight,original translight,new legs,new burgundy flippers,also installed is the homepin opto for magnet and a Great Lakes modular 10 switch opto so plays great no credit dot on start up,90% LEDs fitted.

If anybody wants pics posted let me know I think there might be pics on the today I received thread still

Cheers Brian
That sounds like a sweet machine. I love BSD. I've been after a nice one for a while. If no one offers up a trade would you be interested in a straight sale? Thanks, Jon

Hi
Here is some pics if anybody wants pics of under playfield or boards in the back box let me know. 20150903_172012.jpg 20150903_172012.jpg 20150903_172131.jpg 20150903_172131.jpg 20150903_172012.jpg 20150903_172131.jpg 20150903_172152.jpg 20150903_172208.jpg 20150903_172223.jpg 20150903_172301.jpg 20150903_172344.jpg 20150903_172509.jpg 20150903_172527.jpg 20150903_172721.jpg 20150903_172911.jpg

Un faded cabs are rarer that a straight talking politician, even rarer without wear around the flipper buttons too, be nice to see a close-up of the PF, with no glass and a good flash, you often get circular insert wear across the lower right Vlad, BSD are also prone to planking/graining for some reason.

Hi
More pics with glass off tried to get what dreads was asking about the flipper buttons have been touched up before I got it.20150903_194256.jpg 20150903_194256.jpg 20150903_194308.jpg

Attachments

• 20150903_194336.jpg
    20150903_194336.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 20150903_194349.jpg
    20150903_194349.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 20150903_194413.jpg
    20150903_194413.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20150903_194426.jpg
    20150903_194426.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20150903_194520.jpg
    20150903_194520.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 86
One of the hardest and best playing machines ever to come out of the Bally/Williams factory.
Sold plenty but this beauty I now have is not going no where.
Good luck with the trade/sale not that you will need it, Dracula is a highly prized and wanted machine.

Yup, will second that, takes some bonding time but when it clicks it kicks like a mule, great game for honing your skills as this machine will punish you and laugh, really nice looking looking pin when un-faded, this one looks like it has the std size flippers instead of those short lightening ones so it should be easier than mine and Daz's to play, but then we are hardcore into ball drains :D, nice inserts on that machine also, they often wear at the tips.

Hi

Cheers Brian
Any thoughts on a TZ to trade ?

Cheers Kev

Weekend bump for the people that are at nlp give dracula a go and see what good a game it is,this one is still up for trade if anybody has a cftbl,the shadow,or sttng in good condition might be interested.

Cheers again Brian.

Weekend bump for the people that are at nlp give dracula a go and see what good a game it is,this one is still up for trade if anybody has a cftbl,the shadow,or sttng in good condition might be interested.

Cheers again Brian.
was this the one I got the high score on Brian at the NLP ??? It was a cracking game

CHeers Kev

Hi kev
No wasn't mine,mine is still in my games room the last time I looked,what was your high score out of interest it is a killer of a game to get a high score on,I know you were looking for dracula have you got one coming in now.

Cheers Brian.

would you be willing to sell?

Dunc

Hi Dunc
Ideally would prefer a trade if I sell I will not see a penny of the money to get another machine as the other half has me warned not to buy any more machines and she wants another toilet put into the house so defo no chance of seeing a penny.

Cheers Brian.

Hi kev
No wasn't mine,mine is still in my games room the last time I looked,what was your high score out of interest it is a killer of a game to get a high score on,I know you were looking for dracula have you got one coming in now.

Cheers Brian.
Hi Brian,

It wasnt stunning it was 895,000 ish

Cheers Kev

Hi Brian,

It wasnt stunning it was 895,000 ish

Cheers Kev
Hi Kev
That is a good score you could play 20 games in a row the next time and not even get close to that but no matter how many times you swear at it and shout other obscenities you will always say just one more game;)

Hi
Another bump for my bsd would also add in my MSF that I have for the right machine so literally a two for one trade,bought the frankenstein off forum member Matt Adams thread still available to see but if anybody wants anymore pictures of both machines let me know and will upload them.

Cheers Brian

Hi kev

Cheers Brian.
Hi Brian,

Yes I didnt manage to source one in the end for my TZ and a nice cash settlement !!!!:clap:

eagerly awaiting arrival !

Cheers Kev

Hi
Another bump for my bsd would also add in my MSF that I have for the right machine so literally a two for one trade,bought the frankenstein off forum member Matt Adams thread still available to see but if anybody wants anymore pictures of both machines let me know and will upload them.

Cheers Brian
Hi
Midweek bump both still available for trade offer still stands my two for your one on the right machine.

Cheers Brian.

Back
Top Bottom