What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blade Beer Dispenser

bud and coors are better than tiger and that ****e moretti!

Need one that does Carlsberg or bud lite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I recently went though 2 x 50 litre kegs of Carlsberg, the new taste is very nice and smooth but I was drinking so much of it as it just wasn’t giving me the desired effect.
Surprisingly good all the same though on draught especially if you don’t like getting rat-****d!

Thought I would share this as it’s quite handy if you have a load of glasses to clean.
I bought a commercial glass tray for a glass cleaning machine as they hold plenty of glasses safely, to use all you do it take the bottom rack out of your dishwasher and put a shot glass or similar in each corner at the bottom so the glass rack clears the spray bar. All fits perfect.
I use Nisbets for these.
55ACDE00-97BE-400F-9942-142819CF81F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought I would share this as it’s quite handy if you have a load of glasses to clean.
I bought a commercial glass tray for a glass cleaning machine as they hold plenty of glasses safely, to use all you do it take the bottom rack out of your dishwasher and put a shot glass or similar in each corner at the bottom so the spray bar clears the glass tray. All fits perfect.
I use Nisbets for these.
View attachment 127641
Thats commitment there! 😄

I then transfer the tray to near the beer machine and doubles up as glass storage, I also have a Heineken glass fridge for those frosty glasses in the summer[emoji1786]
Think some people might call it a drinking problem[emoji16]

Do you offer a substantial meal? [emoji1787]

Do you offer a substantial meal? [emoji1787]

Funny you should say that, here is a message I received from my son as I was hitting a M4 j12-10 closed sign Saturday. I thought he was actually after a free meal☺️

“Word on the street is that you're serving substantial meals later”

What you reckon to one of these.
Comes with the Co2 + Takes up to 50L kegs.
So you can buy any brand of beer/lager you want any get the longer shelf life:

What you reckon to one of these.
Comes with the Co2 + Takes up to 50L kegs.
So you can buy any brand of beer/lager you want any get the longer shelf life:
I’ve had the stainless steel one for a few years, word of warning though. You will not want cans or bottles after having proper draught at home.
Some 50 litre keg prices, Heineken-£157, Stella-£112, Carlsberg pilsner-£108, Carlsberg export-£140, Peroni-£170. From my cash & carry.
The small co2 bottle that fits inside is good for about 7 kegs. £22.
It also gets the keg nice and cold🥶
Machine is not quiet, mine is out in the garage by pinroom.

I’ve had the stainless steel one for a few years, word of warning though. You will not want cans or bottles after having proper draught at home.
Some 50 litre keg prices, Heineken-£157, Stella-£112, Carlsberg pilsner-£108, Carlsberg export-£140, Peroni-£170. From my cash & carry.
The small co2 bottle that fits inside is good for about 7 kegs. £22.
It also gets the keg nice and cold🥶
Machine is not quiet, mine is out in the garage by pinroom.
Oh, quite noisy..... bummer, do they use much electricity? I know you have to keep them running to keep the shelf life of the keg?

Oh, quite noisy..... bummer, do they use much electricity? I know you have to keep them running to keep the shelf life of the keg?
Think its about 1.2 amps so pretty low and insulated pretty good as it’s for American commercial use outside as well.
Does have a fan circulating air inside and the compressor comes on and off like a fridge, commercial units are noisier but they last longer as they haven’t tried to quieten them down as they have a more open design so better airflow.
Its not really noisy but might be enough to annoy you in a house. Something to consider though.
Keg will last up to about 6 weeks at about 2.5c, mine are empty within 2 weeks😂

Get one if you can, especially if you can get a deal. I paid £1300 from Nisbets a few years ago on a good deal but I know they went up quite a bit after that.

If there’s interest in the True units let me know and I’ll get in touch with Stuart. If there’s enough interest probably get a group buy. They’re essentially an Under-counter with a python line on the top. £1,400 seems pretty high , I’d imagine they are much cheaper to buy through a distributor, Nisbets margins are wafer thin though, it’s why they ****ed the rest of the industry off and no one likes them.

My Mrs nearly bought one of these Blades for my Xmas after talking with her friends.
She later fessed up that she nearly pulled the trigger, always told her, if in doubt don't do it! I'm a nightmare to buy for, not being ungrateful but would rather she kept her cash..
I'm so glad she didn't..... mainly because I'm a Peroni drinker and she knows this....... Jeez!
Can't stand Tiger beer having been forced to drink it when I was in Brunei for 4 months. Hate anything American, especially bud.....
Only thing I'm worried about, I'm trying to cut down. I know if I buy one, I'll def drink more for sure.

My Mrs nearly bought one of these Blades for my Xmas after talking with her friends.
She later fessed up that she nearly pulled the trigger, always told her, if in doubt don't do it! I'm a nightmare to buy for, not being ungrateful but would rather she kept her cash..
I'm so glad she didn't..... mainly because I'm a Peroni drinker and she knows this....... Jeez!
Can't stand Tiger beer having been forced to drink it when I was in Brunei for 4 months. Hate anything American, especially bud.....
Only thing I'm worried about, I'm trying to cut down. I know if I buy one, I'll def drink more for sure.
You will drink more as it tastes so smooth, fresher than most pubs as the keg is kept much colder once tapped. You know the pipe etc is clean because you have done it and it is very easy to do with purple line chemical. I never realised why people drank in pubs so regular until I got this, night and day difference to can/bottles.
You just have to make sure you have a selection of keg adapters to connect, think I have 3 different types that cover what I drink and easy to swop over with quick push connects.
Its not the cheapest way to drink at home but it’s ’probably’ the best way.

^^^ Cheers for the info. I've not had a pint n the pub for nearly 2 years now.
I miss it but was majorly put off the day of my mates wedding. The Mrs and I went to a pub in Largs Scotland, they had Stella on tap. I ordered it for me but when i was drinking it I knew right away it tasted odd. Chemical type taste but thought WTF........ like an idiot, had another two pints before moving on to the wedding venue.
Later that night I was sh1tting through the eye of a needle.
I didn't eat anything all day apart from a light breaky, it was definitely the beer pipes still had cleaning fluid in them or something.

Back
Top Bottom