What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blade Beer Dispenser

Dan's 18 in September, so have a good drinking buddy during lock down

Three fresh strongbow kegs arrived this week... so ok for a few days now!!
Even the kisses likes it - shame she doesn’t live with me!!

Its got a deep taste. Similar to Leffe but does have a kick to it.

I nearly bought a Munster LE!

If you are in to Heineken im not sure it would go down well.

2B4191C4-3A1E-480E-A3D7-64DC59BCB700.jpeg

Having some people over for a curry and some beers Thursday night. I went for Goose Island, but Beer Hawk have a lot of great beers for the machine in stock. The pull down time is shocking, but I believe that is par for these machines regardless of manufacturer. I’m going to put the second keg in Tuesday, in prep for Thursday, as 10 pints between four with a curry won’t last.

View attachment 114827

Having some people over for a curry and some beers Thursday night. I went for Goose Island, but Beer Hawk have a lot of great beers for the machine in stock. The pull down time is shocking, but I believe that is par for these machines regardless of manufacturer. I’m going to put the second keg in Tuesday, in prep for Thursday, as 10 pints between four with a curry won’t last.

Nice one, I got mine before they went up in price, got it for £179 from Germany, Lowenbrau is my fav ir's loverly

Its evolution. Once you have your fav pinballs, you start thinking about beer dispensers. Then after that its carded Scampi Fries and Big D nuts. Remember the non PC girlie behind the packets of nuts.....

Indeedy

Attachments

• 964242453_319461521-1.jpeg
    964242453_319461521-1.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 21
FWIW I have a blade (new this week, primarily for moretti) and have 3x PD.

Have bought my Eldest son a PD & son in law a PD. I have bought the blade since but pd better imho.

PD is best, blade has too much froth, too little choice. Moretti is Ok, but can’t compare to Stella or Leffe.

Blade better built but costs a bit more.

In pinball terms;

PD is stern
Blade is JJP

Good pints in pub like used to is BallyWilliams 😂

FWIW I have a blade (new this week, primarily for moretti) and have 3x PD.

Have bought my Eldest son a PD & son in law a PD. I have bought the blade since but pd better imho.

PD is best, blade has too much froth, too little choice. Moretti is Ok, but can’t compare to Stella or Leffe.

Blade better built but costs a bit more.

In pinball terms;

PD is stern
Blade is JJP

Good pints in pub like used to is BallyWilliams 😂

Heighway is Skol 😉

I've had 6 Moretti's in the same batch and been very frothy.
As Costco had PD I bought one again, I sold my last one in January.
Looking forward to the Winter selection again.

I've had the last 4 kegs frothy, and beer flat. I have made sure they are cold. Could it be an issue with the Blade machine?

Need one that does Carlsberg or bud lite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had the last 4 kegs frothy, and beer flat. I have made sure they are cold. Could it be an issue with the Blade machine?
There's been a few reports of Faulty Kegs recently... Probably worth making a complaint into wherever you bought them from??

Since it doesn’t use gas and just pumps air (I think) in to push it out or keep it pressurised I’m guessing kegs if it is dispensing correctly.

EDIT
I forgot, its important to make sure the glasses are properly clean as this effects taste and fizz. I use Renovate to clean mine every so often because normal cleaning is not enough in a dishwasher. Do a search on clean beer glasses. Pubs use Renovate to get them completely clean.

Last edited:
There is a bad batch of UK Moretti.
Produced in April.
I've had refunds on mine and steering clear of Moretti for a while.
L0209 was my bad batch number.

Attachments

• 20201015_195628.jpg
    20201015_195628.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Moretti and Tiger ive had issues with. Will contact them.

Back
Top Bottom