What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blade Beer Dispenser

Arrived today, now need to wait 16 hrs for beer to chill :(

Same with me Ian - Well.. dispenser arrived last week, however Keg of Strongbow in the fridge waiting to chill... should be ready just after lunch...

I would chuck one in a freezer for a bit to speed it up🤪
Giving my liver a break for a while so I’m very jealous!

Got the beer on ice, is it worth putting on the dome and turn it on before I add the Keg, looking for a pint at 6pm after work

No - dont turn on before beer is loaded....

Load beer
lock beer
Switch on..

Must promise the next to last longer..... bloodly lock down, wife couldn't monitor the pub drinking

Been thinking of getting a Blade, but somewhat disappointed that all keg stockists seem to be out of stock of everything except Heineken zero!!! Don't have any room for any zero beers! But speaking to a pal yesterday that works for Heineken and voiced my disappointment, apparently the brewery at Tadcaster is the brewery that does the Blade kegs and are bringing them back online in the next week or so.

Meanwhile at the brewery in Manchester 100,000 full size kegs of beer have been dumped! Bad but a lot better than the potential 1,000,000 kegs that were going to be dumped :oops:

Chris. 🍻🍻🍻

Been thinking of getting a Blade, but somewhat disappointed that all keg stockists seem to be out of stock of everything except Heineken zero!!! Don't have any room for any zero beers! But speaking to a pal yesterday that works for Heineken and voiced my disappointment, apparently the brewery at Tadcaster is the brewery that does the Blade kegs and are bringing them back online in the next week or so.

Meanwhile at the brewery in Manchester 100,000 full size kegs of beer have been dumped! Bad but a lot better than the potential 1,000,000 kegs that were going to be dumped :oops:

Chris. 🍻🍻🍻
What a waste!
Called the wholesaler here in Wales and still no sales of kegs but said available in England, 100 miles to Bristol though😭

I’ve just rechecked and the Blade UK website now has the Blade and Heineken kegs in stock.

Supposed to be trying to save money at the moment for my cave build, temptation! And I’m weak!

🍺

Chris.

Thanks for the update, just ordered a few kegs :)

Now run out, waiting 1 keg from original order, ordered 6 from Beer bottle eu, another 4 from Blade uk.....

No sign of any yet, could be a fun July

3 more strongbow on the way from beerbottle.eu (last batch they are able to get currently)...

Beerbottle are only a week to 10 days shipping, so not too bad and quicker than a lot of places at the moment!

Beerbottle turned up yesterday, no sign of the UK ones yet

I beg to differ @ianw - I bet it’s amazing. Beer, a good friend (and family) and pinball - what more could you ask for?

Sounds good to me! Im sober and just cooked the flipper on lotr, just about to have a drink now🍻
Drink more - play more👍

Back
Top Bottom