What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blade Beer Dispenser

How long does the beer last, once opened, assuming you dont drink it all in one night?

Some good deals on the Blade website, starter packs

I had one at my birthday BBQ last year, remember those days when you could still see with friends! Blade was great, Heineken lager (friends work for the brewery, so even sweeter as it was free) each beer bomb is about 5L so doesn’t sit around long going manky!

Very good, have to pre chill the beer bombs, but no problem there.

Also saw it in Mauritius airport last year, had to sample it, also great.

Chris.

Hahah crossovers between here and life...

My blade arrived Wednesday... no kegs yet tho and wasn’t worth risking the bh weekend delivery lottery.

On the flip side, my PD arrived on Thursday, with 2x6l kegs (one bud, one Stella)....

Pd is 6l kegs
Blade is 8l kegs

It will be cracked open tomorrow - kegs are already chilled :)

Hahah crossovers between here and life...

My blade arrived Wednesday... no kegs yet tho and wasn’t worth risking the bh weekend delivery lottery.

On the flip side, my PD arrived on Thursday, with 2x6l kegs (one bud, one Stella)....

Pd is 6l kegs
Blade is 8l kegs

It will be cracked open tomorrow - kegs are already chilled :)
PD was good and good seasonal guest beers too. Getting your beer tokens can take a while though.

Which one would you recommend, PD or Blade? How long will the beer keep for unopened? I'm thinking 4 or 6 blade kegs might be around a while before opening

Bloody hell. Just seen the price of one of their systems. 😱 Even at London pub prices that would take a while to recoup.

I miss going to pubs but for the last 10 years or so Ive stuck to bottles in the main as it stops me getting quite so ****ed.

Does look like a nice system though.

Which one would you recommend, PD or Blade? How long will the beer keep for unopened? I'm thinking 4 or 6 blade kegs might be around a while before opening
PD for Variety. Both machines have 30 days once a keg is tapped.
The PD has a countdown but so far no one has ever posted a countdown past 15 days on the FB group. With joining The Sub, Perfect Draft and Blade owners group for tips and look at "safe places" that Yodel think are acceptable for beer delivery!
Kegs are generally good for 4-6 months and most grab the short date offers. Its just a best before date remember.

Blades work out around £2 - 2.50 per pint.
Perfect draft is the other option - you can pick one up 2nd hand in the uk for £140 upwards... kegs are around £30 for 6l (10.5) pints. There’s a few deals going on at the mo...

My wife was lucky enough to win a PD in Sainsburys draw. Didn't even know until got an email from Beer Hawk, as was entered automatically.
Its definitely great, and kegs work out around £25 with tokens.
Am on Lowenbrau at moment, which is lovely😁

My wife was lucky enough to win a PD in Sainsburys draw. Didn't even know until got an email from Beer Hawk, as was entered automatically.
Its definitely great, and kegs work out around £25 with tokens.
Am on Lowenbrau at moment, which is lovely😁

Same. Lowenbrau is best I had so far! Having a few tonight, it's out of stock often!

It’s a downward spiral boys, I should know. 50 litre kegs don’t last 2 weeks here🤪
Shame they will not sell them here during the lockdown😭
My back just went the other day so maybe the Blade is a good option😂

1st Moretti keg done. Will power is not great.
Just order two local Austrian beers from Beerbottle EU. 20 euro shipping for two legs but worth it just for the lack of variety here in the UK.

You will need tell us what they taste like

Prices not bad either

1st Moretti keg done. Will power is not great.
Just order two local Austrian beers from Beerbottle EU. 20 euro shipping for two legs but worth it just for the lack of variety here in the UK.

Omg.... strongbow!!!
That’s it - order incoming!!
Can’t believe I’ve never found this site before!

Omg.... strongbow!!!
That’s it - order incoming!!
Can’t believe I’ve never found this site before!

They have had a lot of enquiries from the UK in the past week and updated there website yesterday to take orders from the UK.

Got to act quick in case Heineken force them to stop sales to the UK.
Once the shop has our direct details then we can relax a but.

All that talk of plus VAT is making me think there must be a way to put it through the business...

Moreti and Strongbow ordered... £77 Delivered. lets see how long they take and what the Strongbow is like... :D

Back
Top Bottom