What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Black Hole - £1,500

Ads Nems

Site Supporter
Alias
Adam
Up for sale is this beauty which I bought a couple months back from @OptoMystic . Having previously only played it virtually I always wanted to try one for real. Its been great but I have 2 more machines incoming and zero space so something has to give way and last one in first one out and all that.

I've put the link to the original sales thread below which gives the full details and pics. I've added less than 100 plays to it. Works perfectly, only change I made is replacing it with new playfield glass as the previous one was pretty scratched up. Looking for what I paid £1,500 (£1,400 + £100 for the glass).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/black-hole-£1400.46273/

Pin is located at my office in Watford , Martin is here regularly.

Attachments

• FC5EB854-E258-44FE-A988-ABE69FDF6297.jpeg
    FC5EB854-E258-44FE-A988-ABE69FDF6297.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 140
Back on the market. Prospective buyer isn’t in a position to buy

Just cracked a bottle of JD so ignoring till sold. If this was the spin disc one of be all over it. Still reckon this is a bargain.

My Blade and Perfect Draft are empty. Found a bottle of Rose which is not pinball enabling buying liquid.
This would look so good next to HH though.

If a lot of crazy **** happens put me down for 6th in line. Or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom