What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to get Stern Shaker motor kit in UK?

So if you bypass the pcbs on the first batch shakers, will it still work in Stern? Just curious as there is a space allocated in the latest Stern machines for the pcb.

Got 2 more on order, s bargain considering how much the NOS Stern ones cost.

I'm sure in kit form, with a motor, that'd do great sales. I briefly looked to try and find those motors with a spindle coming out of both ends, but couldn't find them...no doubt you can find them if you know what they're called though.

If you want a kit with a motor i would get one from Phil. He did all the leg work researching what motor is needed, sorting the brackets out, weights, cabling etc. I would only consider making an updated controller board if :

1) Phil had sold all his original batch.
2) People wanted them for non stern games or to control other high current devices etc

The controller board was designed to have adjustable power out and length of pulse for use in non stern games, and to potentially control other devices in a simple 'no software needed' manner

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom