What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best pin of the decade?

Spidey is great, pre 2010 for the original release though (further runs in 2011 i think), and i wouldn’t rate the vault as highly.
Why not ???? Spidy Vault is awesome. You need to play it to appreciate just how good it is. Next time you get out you are more than welcome to come over and play mine. It's been a good while since you have got yourself out and about for some pinball.

Why not ???? Spidy Vault is awesome. You need to play it to appreciate just how good it is. Next time you get out you are more than welcome to come over and play mine. It's been a good while since you have got yourself out and about for some pinball.
I really don’t hate it, just rate the overall game experience below the movie original.
I really like the new art, but less so the revised dots and sound. The original just feels better as a compete experience to me, that’s all. The Vault may age better though, being more timeless/classic style. Other opinions equally valid & encouraged! Kind offer, thanks - where did you move to recently???

Very true about getting out and about - commitments at home mean I really struggle to find time to play my own games, let alone getting out to play new machines! Everyone has their own circumstance... However, I’m in Birmingham for work this Monday & Tuesday so will be paying another visit to Tilt to see what all the fuss is about with Wonka and Jurassic park. Last time I visited TNA was the real highlight, Maiden was fun too, but far too quiet...

For me, theyre all good - even the ones that don't have long lasting appeal - there is nothing as exciting as playing a new machine you have never played before... Oh hang on yes there is! There's noting as exciting as playing a machine you know and love. Oh hang on there is, there's is noting like playing a new machine you have never played before, Oh hang on yes there is! There's noting as exciting as playing a machine you know and love. Oh hang on there is, there's is noting like playing a new machine you have never played before, Oh hang on yes there is! There's noting as exciting as playing a machine you know and love. Oh hang on there is, there's is noting like playing a new machine you have never played before, Oh hang on yes there is! There's noting as exciting as playing a machine you know and love. Oh hang on there is, there's is noting like playing a new machine you have never played before, Oh hang on yes there is! There's noting as exciting as playing a machine you know and love. Oh hang on there is, there's is noting like playing a new machine you have never played before,.....

Groundhog day - now that would make a boring pin - same game every time...

Groundhog day - now that would make a boring pin - same game every time...

You need to get that little bit further each time.

Plunge the ball - flippers die
Plunge the ball, hit the ramp - flippers die
Plunge the ball, hit the ramp, hit the drop target - flippers die
Plunge the ball, hit the ramp, hit the drop target, hit the scoop - flippers die

A lotta love for Woz on that list - just out of curiosity....... having never played it...
Is it because tech wise......it’s so different?

Yeah JJP will release a game of the decade edition now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i hope they make “zardoz” edition. if you have never seen the movie “zardoz”, it’s an absolute must. sean connery and i think charlotte rampling. it’s sooooo cool [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope they make “zardoz” edition. if you have never seen the movie “zardoz”, it’s an absolute must. sean connery and i think charlotte rampling. it’s sooooo cool [emoji2][emoji2]

Cools' s one word - utter nonsense is two words - flying around in a giant head based on a book with a half-obscured title doesn't really hang together for me. (There may be more to it, but it's probably 30 years since I've seen it)

Cools' s one word - utter nonsense is two words - flying around in a giant head based on a book with a half-obscured title doesn't really hang together for me. (There may be more to it, but it's probably 30 years since I've seen it)

ha ha what was 70’s nonsense is now cult cool. i watched it again a few years back and had a good laugh

WOZ, yeah there are better JJP Pins but this kick started JJP and the pinball industry....

Iron Maiden.... with the original music. Yes I’m a Maiden fan but the theme interaction between music and modes is so well done. Each song is a story and the modes require you to play these out. Metallica is a close 2nd for me [emoji2939]

Back
Top Bottom