What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best pin of the decade?

Not sure if it qualifies but haggis game celts but it was a proto.

Yeah it's a real shame Electrocoin effectively priced the UK out of the market on the Beatles, I like the game and my dad would have one but not at £12k the bastards.
HLD, Liberty Games and Games Room Company are seling the Gold for “only” 10k.

would've loved a few more games on alien before choosing......enjoyed those few games at the show more than anything else i've played recently.

There have been so many fantastic games released in the last decade: Stern have released 32!

Big Buck Hunter
Iron Man
Rolling Stones
Tron
Transformers
AcDc
X-Men
Avengers
Metallica
Star Trek
Mustang
Walking Dead
Wrestlemania
Kiss
Game of Thrones
Whoa Nellie
Spiderman (Vault)
Ghostbusters
Batman 66
Aerosmith
Star Wars
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Maiden
Supreme
Deadpool
Beatles
Munsters
Black Night: SoR
Jurassic Park
Elvira: HoH
Stranger Things

Wizard of Oz
Dialled In
Hobbit
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wonka

Rob Zombie
Total Nuclear Anhilation
Houdini
Big Lebowski
Thunderbirds
Alice Cooper
Bride of Pinbot 2.0
Alien
Full Throttle
Medieval Madness (Remake)
Attack from Mars (Remake)
Monster Bash (Remake)

Not too many utter turds in there.

The ones I have enjoyed playing the most (and would quite happily buy) are, in no particular order

JP ,IMdn, BM66, TWD, Met, JJP PotC & DP. Can't think of anything else coming close.

Not even ACDC?

someone slightly less intoxicated than me needs to create a poll using this list.

I'll add another vote for TWD. The only other modern machines that have really interested me are Alice Cooper and Elvira 3 but not played either. Metallica with the hammer is awesome too and I need to aquire one someday.

Star Trek gets my vote. After playing it yet again tonight, Its fun, frantic, fast and furious.

Okay, a lot say it’s repetative but it’s just fast and great fun.

I love it that much, I upgraded it from pro to LE.

1. Alien gets my vote, such a crying shame the company went down the pan.
2. ACDC Premium
3. Tron

PS Happy New Year 🥳🍾

Trust me, it's not a pleasure to play

Agreed... Only people who love Monsters... Are people who have been smoking crack 😂

Was chatting earlier and my top five would have to be...

Batman 66
Jurassic Park
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
JJP Pirates

All fun in their own rights but always draw me back over and over and over! And for me that makes an awesome pinball

Really loving Guardians of The Galaxy at the minute, would have put it top but took into account the honeymoon period, nearly every new game seems the best ever for the first few months!

TWD is probably mine, it has taught us so much about how to play

Special mention to Spiderman, mine isn’t a vault but if I hadn’t bought it ‘by accident’ because I am such a Marvel fan, I wouldn‘t have got into playing

Walking Dead, Dialed In and Metallica are my votes, but I have hardly played all the came out :)

When I think of Star Wars the pinball machine I think of Jarjar Binks and that bit where Luke squeezes the tits of some random animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well anyway, I think that's a resounding victory for TWD. Not even a close second or third.

Back
Top Bottom