What's new

BBC Retro games article thing

I love my retro gaming.

I've still got an original Spectrum 48k+ and N64 hooked up at home and i'm currently experimenting with a Raspberry Pi to play some of the other old classics such as the NES, SNES and MegaDrive. Can't beat playing some of the oldies; many of them hold up really well even today.

Are you using a PC to access the interweb Graham ?

You can play Spectrum games direct in Java on a PC.

http://torinak.com/qaop/games
Hi Andy hope you're ok. Thanks for the link I'll have a look. There's nothing quite like playing it as intended, I went through a period where I couldn't help myself reliving my youth and bought boxed consoles and computers through my years!!! I'm only missing the ZX81, unfortunately I was struck down with the disease pinsisus which has taken all my money and prevented me from completing the collection :eek:

Hi Andy hope you're ok. Thanks for the link I'll have a look. There's nothing quite like playing it as intended, I went through a period where I couldn't help myself reliving my youth and bought boxed consoles and computers through my years!!! I'm only missing the ZX81, unfortunately I was struck down with the disease pinsisus which has taken all my money and prevented me from completing the collection :eek:
I have a ZX81. Working but not boxed I think.

Anyone got a ZX80? Now that is retro. Had Atari 400 and C64. Been on TV a few times when I was younger playing games. Used to love China Miner, BC Quest for Tires, Quo Vadis, Snoopy.........

Let's not get started on games.......

Back
Top Bottom