What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBC Retro games article thing

I love my retro gaming.

I've still got an original Spectrum 48k+ and N64 hooked up at home and i'm currently experimenting with a Raspberry Pi to play some of the other old classics such as the NES, SNES and MegaDrive. Can't beat playing some of the oldies; many of them hold up really well even today.

Are you using a PC to access the interweb Graham ?

You can play Spectrum games direct in Java on a PC.

http://torinak.com/qaop/games
Hi Andy hope you're ok. Thanks for the link I'll have a look. There's nothing quite like playing it as intended, I went through a period where I couldn't help myself reliving my youth and bought boxed consoles and computers through my years!!! I'm only missing the ZX81, unfortunately I was struck down with the disease pinsisus which has taken all my money and prevented me from completing the collection :eek:

Hi Andy hope you're ok. Thanks for the link I'll have a look. There's nothing quite like playing it as intended, I went through a period where I couldn't help myself reliving my youth and bought boxed consoles and computers through my years!!! I'm only missing the ZX81, unfortunately I was struck down with the disease pinsisus which has taken all my money and prevented me from completing the collection :eek:
I have a ZX81. Working but not boxed I think.

Anyone got a ZX80? Now that is retro. Had Atari 400 and C64. Been on TV a few times when I was younger playing games. Used to love China Miner, BC Quest for Tires, Quo Vadis, Snoopy.........

Let's not get started on games.......

Back
Top Bottom