What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Batman '66

View attachment 77325

IMG_2294.JPG

I took the cage off when upgrading the game a few months ago - but you can see where it would go with the metal part at the back and then the subtended lights and where they plug in. I'm guessing Stern forgot to add those subtended lights. Are you running the latest code?

any other premium owners not got the subtended lights?

Attachments

• IMG_2295.JPG
    IMG_2295.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 20
found this on pinside, so it should work. wonder if its an option or code related? try resetting to factory etc?

3a360264cb6c42eb063225beac0702cb4018eb15.jpg

so new stern vs 90's - stern is lighter
so new JJP vs 90's - JJP is a lot heavier.

Phil is on the case :thumbs:. I was playing a few games and thinking everything seems to be working, can't see any faults or issues. Took me a while to realise the backbox lights were out :rolleyes:.

The main thing is it is fully playable :clap:. Are the flippers alligned differently to other Stern's, as in pointing down more?

I'm sure mine are correctly alligned as they point exactly at the 2 small holes, just feels a little different to my Metallica. I've read similar comments too about GOT, GB, BM66. Not a problem :thumbs:

I'm sure mine are correctly alligned as they point exactly at the 2 small holes, just feels a little different to my Metallica. I've read similar comments too about GOT, GB, BM66. Not a problem :thumbs:
I never trust those holes! Always take a line from the lane guide and ensure the flipper rubber is in-line (or parallel if slightly offset).

All initial BM66 came off the production line with flippers slightly lower than the lane guides. Seems to have continued throughout production as recently built premiums seem to have the flippers in the same position. I put mine inline with the guides almost immediately and never had issues with my left orbit like most did.

BTW guys order is in, I’m just waiting on one part to come in stock.

All initial BM66 came off the production line with flippers slightly lower than the lane guides. Seems to have continued throughout production as recently built premiums seem to have the flippers in the same position. I put mine inline with the guides almost immediately and never had issues with my left orbit like most did.
I'm pretty good at the left orbit shot, the right one not so much, not because of bad geometry, just my poor timing. I might have a look at the flippers the next time I have the glass off but don't want to bugger anything up.

I've got the clear washers coming for the Slings, always look better than the metal ones, and I've got the Sewer magnet decal/protector in place. If I'd have known the image was freely available on the internet I would have had a go at printing my own.

I also think I've got a magnetised ball in there as now and again it won't release from the magnet.

20190109_164511.jpg

Last edited:
check this jumper on your batman dood - that's where the remote LEDS plug in so this jumper must enabled the existing ones?

bcb2f0e1d477dc1b6e41a3303538f84c284adb14.jpeg.jpg

just noticed yours is missing by the looks on the previous picture you posted... simpler fix hopefully.

Cheers Neil, I do indeed have a missing jumper. I've got a replacement board on the way so will see what is on that. I haven't lifted the play field yet so it may possibly have fallen out and is in the cabinet somewhere.

IMG_20190115_080553064.jpg

The part I’ve been waiting for came in this week so I’ll be finalising/paying up for the order tonight.

Great stuff. I only just realised today that the 3 flashing lights in the shooter lane relate to the top lane skill shot, it even tells you that on the screen :sad:. I really must pay more attention :confused:. I did know about the super skill shot though.

Great stuff. I only just realised today that the 3 flashing lights in the shooter lane relate to the top lane skill shot, it even tells you that on the screen :sad:. I really must pay more attention :confused:. I did know about the super skill shot though.
Haha that’s why I only jump in on Lyman games he packs every part of the game with little touches of brilliance, he simply pays attention to the little details that make a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom