What's new

Bally/Williams Factory Error

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Just delivered a pinball and the guy asked me to have a peep at his No Fear hurry up light as it wasn't working.
Spot the reason why !

No wonder they shut down. ;)

image.jpeg

Cletus has nailed it ! :D

The machine is 20 years old and that light has never worked. If one of the lights on my machines so much as flickers the glass is off within 3 seconds. I wonder how many people have owned it down the years and wondered why that light never came on ?

My Gorgar had a couple of backbox GI lamps that were never soldered on from the factory. I bet there are all kinds of subtle things missing/not working on pinball machines that people have not spotted yet.

At least we know how Stern learnt from the best when it comes to quality control ;)

My Gorgar had a couple of backbox GI lamps that were never soldered on from the factory. I bet there are all kinds of subtle things missing/not working on pinball machines that people have not spotted yet.

At least we know how Stern learnt from the best when it comes to quality control ;)
I have heard that Stern will shortly be sending out games with a soldering iron and reel of solder. :rolleyes:

The Earthshaker owned by my employer (and then myself) had two G.I. lamps, behind the drop targets, not connected to the rest of the playfield. I added the necessary jumper wires. And a Judge Dredd had a post and rubber rings missing from behind drop targets 'J' & 'U', allowing a ball to lodge under the plastic lightshield.

Back
Top Bottom