What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally power transformer block wanted

Body pop

Registered
Hi ,has anyone got a known working bally power transformer block for a space invader please ?

Still looking the tops for the 50 bumpers if anyone has them and a sling shot plastic

Cool thank you .
I don’t think macro ship to U.K. or I wonder was that somewhere else ..Il have a go and see

It's a pain when projects are missing major items like this, I had to source a transformer for my Vector. If you're not aware there are different types of Bally transformer, you're looking for E-122-131 which would have been used on other machines like Future Spa and Kiss. The number was painted on the top so perhaps an SI owner can confirm.
http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bally/Stern#Transformers

Also it might be worth clarifying exactly what you're missing, is it the whole transformer mounting assembly including the rectifier board (AS-2518-49)?

Good luck with your search, perhaps there is a modern alternative, somebody posted a picture on here recently of a classic Bally board setup using what appeared to be a toroidal transformer.

Hi ,I’m not actually missing it ,it’s there but someone said it would be a good idea to replace the big block when I’m changing the rectifier board ,which I’ve bought a new one of
Cheers for the advice also

Ok cool that's good. I'm not sure why you need replace it then:hmm:, they have a reputation for being reliable, but before connecting it to your new rectifier board you can test that the AC output voltages are within spec. You can find these on the left hand side of the Power Transformer Module schematic.

Ops bit late but The pinwitch sell them and CPR sell the complete plastic set !

As above if transformer is ok ,I would just sand the block down a bit to get the rust off and then spray the block black with black barbecue paint !

Great stuff guys ,someone said because there was a plastic gue stuff in there it might be shot ?
Hope it isn’t .ive heard they are quite reliable

Back
Top Bottom