What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bally MR & MRS PAC-MAN Manual

Nedreud

Registered
Thought I had one, but I don't. Not bothered about the condition, can be scruffy as long as complete and legible. Needed for looking after a game, not some bookshelf ornament left unread!

Got the PDFs, but the schematics are paginated and nothing beats having the foldout A2 sheets to hand when your head's buried inside the cabinet ;)

BUMP!

Still looking for a manual. Rather surprised this is seemingly so hard to find for a pin which sold more than 10,000 units. I had no problem getting a manual for GOLD BALL which only sold 1,750.

Hi Peter,
I am willing to part with my old workshop copy(it's a good copy) it has served me well on the few we have repaired. £14.50 delivered. P.m. Me if interested.
Cheers Keith. Oh here's a pic........
IMG_1051.JPG

$20 bargain :) £38 postage + import duty and fees not :(

Hi Peter,
I am willing to part with my old workshop copy(it's a good copy) it has served me well on the few we have repaired. £14.50 delivered. P.m. Me if interested.
Cheers Keith. Oh here's a pic........
View attachment 37943
Thanks Keith. Will keep that in mind as I may have located an original in the UK... :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom