What's new

Wanted Bally Backglass Lift Trim/Channel x 2

Nedreud

Registered
Wanted to fit a Bally GOLD BALL, so needs to be 28.5" long and to fit 3/16" thick glass. Must have been used on dozens of Bally's from the 70s and 80s. Like this from Marco:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/P-6242-71
www.marcospecialties.com__images_products_P_6242_71_detail.JPG

I only need 1 but I think @astyy might be after a better one for his GB. I'm really not fussed about the condition, even a bit rusty is ok.

Last edited:
If anyone can dig up a reasonably shiny one then @astyy says I can have his. I'm really not too fussed at this stage. We'll work out some mutually beneficial arrangement.

If you find one @Pudsey pinball, let me know your LT to BT ratio (Lift Trim to Beer Token) :D

£22 each. Either 1/8" or 3/16" available.

Also have the plastic trim @ £3 a piece (3 needed)

Thanks. I definitely want one and maybe some edge plastics, I'll put an order together.

Hi @pinballmania! Sorry, zombie post resurrection, but do you still have the 3/16" Bally Steel Lift Trims? I can only find 1/8" listed on pinparts.co.uk. If you have them, could you confirm price (going to wish I'd just order one for £22 back in January 2015!). Thank you :)

to frame glass. even better I might have a trim on my knackered night rider glass which being Bally is spot on. will check tonight

Back
Top Bottom