What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally Backglass Lift Trim/Channel x 2

Nedreud

Registered
Wanted to fit a Bally GOLD BALL, so needs to be 28.5" long and to fit 3/16" thick glass. Must have been used on dozens of Bally's from the 70s and 80s. Like this from Marco:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/P-6242-71
www.marcospecialties.com__images_products_P_6242_71_detail.JPG

I only need 1 but I think @astyy might be after a better one for his GB. I'm really not fussed about the condition, even a bit rusty is ok.

Last edited:
If anyone can dig up a reasonably shiny one then @astyy says I can have his. I'm really not too fussed at this stage. We'll work out some mutually beneficial arrangement.

If you find one @Pudsey pinball, let me know your LT to BT ratio (Lift Trim to Beer Token) :D

£22 each. Either 1/8" or 3/16" available.

Also have the plastic trim @ £3 a piece (3 needed)

Thanks. I definitely want one and maybe some edge plastics, I'll put an order together.

Hi @pinballmania! Sorry, zombie post resurrection, but do you still have the 3/16" Bally Steel Lift Trims? I can only find 1/8" listed on pinparts.co.uk. If you have them, could you confirm price (going to wish I'd just order one for £22 back in January 2015!). Thank you :)

to frame glass. even better I might have a trim on my knackered night rider glass which being Bally is spot on. will check tonight

Back
Top Bottom