What's new

BALLY 48V RELAY DIRECT REPLACEMENT

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
HI ALL,
HAS ANYONE BOTHERED FINDING A DIRECT REPLACEMENT PART FOR THE BALLY 48v RELAY ON THE SOLENOID DRIVER BOARD PART NUMBER: E-146-795. ITS A DOUBLE POLE DOUBLE THROW NORMALLY USED IN FLIPPER CIRCUITS. LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BETWEEN £5-10 IF NOT MAY HAVE TO DO SOME SEARCHING MYSELF. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS. (Excluding marco and mania nothing personal just being frugal) :);):thumbs::wave:

Isn't the same relay used on the 'solenoid expander/extender' pcb? Though I suspect that also has availability issues these days.

Keith, Jay is right that small board AS-2518-66 does contain the E-146-795 relay you're seeking. I recently bought one of these boards from Brian in Southampton who may have more.

Yes I know Brian well...I will give him a call to help me get speakeasy going but I am looking for a more permanent and economic solution than always having to rummage around and muck about if you know what I mean...

I had trouble trying to find one of these. Fortunately I managed to resurrect the one already on the machine. I contemplated using a 24v relay and some voltage regulator related jiggery pokery.

Perhaps The Legend knows of a source for these ?

Back
Top Bottom