What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BALLY 48V RELAY DIRECT REPLACEMENT

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
HI ALL,
HAS ANYONE BOTHERED FINDING A DIRECT REPLACEMENT PART FOR THE BALLY 48v RELAY ON THE SOLENOID DRIVER BOARD PART NUMBER: E-146-795. ITS A DOUBLE POLE DOUBLE THROW NORMALLY USED IN FLIPPER CIRCUITS. LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BETWEEN £5-10 IF NOT MAY HAVE TO DO SOME SEARCHING MYSELF. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS. (Excluding marco and mania nothing personal just being frugal) :);):thumbs::wave:

Isn't the same relay used on the 'solenoid expander/extender' pcb? Though I suspect that also has availability issues these days.

Keith, Jay is right that small board AS-2518-66 does contain the E-146-795 relay you're seeking. I recently bought one of these boards from Brian in Southampton who may have more.

Yes I know Brian well...I will give him a call to help me get speakeasy going but I am looking for a more permanent and economic solution than always having to rummage around and muck about if you know what I mean...

I had trouble trying to find one of these. Fortunately I managed to resurrect the one already on the machine. I contemplated using a 24v relay and some voltage regulator related jiggery pokery.

Perhaps The Legend knows of a source for these ?

Back
Top Bottom