What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Bally -35/Stern MPU ROM Multigame PCBs

1x £30 - 128 Game Version
1x £30 - 64 Game Extended address space version (you only need this for Vector v10) for Bally

Hi Dave2084 I am after the 128 Game Version if you still have them for sale ?

I am now down to my last few boards, if anyone is still looking for one of these now might be your last chance (unless I do another run in the future).

Hi all, just wanted to update you all that thanks to help from a forum member I have discovered that due to a limitation of the -35 board design if the original U6 is a 2532 EPROM then you will need to pull it for the board to work.

The critical VUA.02 signal this board uses to disable the original ROMs it fed to Vpp (Pin 21) via jumper E16A-E34 instead of one of the chip selects, so when accessing the upper half of the ROM in the address range 5800-5FFF both ROMs are active which unsurprisingly results in a locked up board. 🙄

I have also updated the OP to reflect this.

Any interest in another batch?

I got a load more PCBs made which arrived before Christmas and if there's enough interest I'll order up the parts and build a batch of them.

The price will be the same, however the new v3.0 PCB will have 63 games @£25 (4Mb EPROM) or 127 games @£30 (8Mb EPROM) as all variants will have Vector V10 on them.

Dave,
Can you put me dwn for a 127 if you make anymore please.

I will be making them as I already have the blank PCBs it's more just a question if I do a large batch ordering parts in bulk and fire up the ultrasonic cleaner to remove flux residue or trickle feed them and clean by hand.

Just realised I never updated the OP with the Rev 3 PCB photos, that is now done.

If anyone is after one I have 4 x127 game units on hand. For these ones only I will donate a fiver to Pinball Info for each one sold.

Back
Top Bottom