What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Bally -35/Stern MPU ROM Multigame PCBs

@astyy yes vector 10 is good,the left lane shot,shoot for X,Y,Zee is great,the new speech is a bit random,but I love it

Enjoyed installing this today, thought peop's might be interested in some photos and a bump for this thread.

Glad you liked it! Nice to see it installed in different games.

Only have a couple of these left, trying to decide if there is enough demand for another run or not.

Last edited:
i'll take a 128 game version please if avaliable or put me on the list should you do another batch
cheers Bob

Dave I'm interested to see the pictures of the new design. My current one has pretty much rooted now in Gold Ball so I'm interested in another.

Here is the new design front and back. I'll update the OP with this as well.
Note: the extra connector under the DIP switches is to extend the additional address lines to an NVRAM so that scores/settings get saved between games.

Sure why not, I'll work out what the extra costs would be.

This would of course be at your own risk though I'll provide proof of posting. Any specific postal method you want me to price up or just the cheapest airmail?

I got one of these from Dave for my Star Trek and it is great!

IMG_20200123_192735626.jpg

here it is on my Xenon board (battery is now discarded!), as I had problems with the mpu on the Star Trek, it was only giving 5 or 2 flashes...
So now I have a working game and had the fist game on this exact pinball since 1992! (I workshopped this machine in '85 when I put on the mylar, bought it in 91 and sold it in 92)
IMG_20200126_170322002.jpg

Thanks Dave, your board is really really good!

Hi
Is this part still avaiable ?
Would you ship to switzerland, i could paypal
Regards Oliver
P.S.: nice to see that my rom mods are still in use:)

Hi
Is this part still avaiable ?
Would you ship to switzerland, i could paypal
Regards Oliver
P.S.: nice to see that my rom mods are still in use:)

Yes I still have a few PCBs left.

For you I will send one for free, you have given so much to this hobby, finally I get to give something back!

PM me your address and I'll pop an extended one with the vector V10 ROM on it in the post.

I'm just about to use my last blank PCB, is anyone else interested in one of these at some point?

If so I'll order more, but I'll have to re-work the CAD as I now use a different CAD package (KiCAD instead of Eagle) and a different PCB supplier with slightly different gerber requirements so if theres no demand I'll leave it for now (and probably forever).

Not looking for any commitment just need to know if there is any demand!

I would also be intrested in another one,if you run another batch please

Last edited:
The new boards are in, I have built and tested one and I'll assemble some more at the weekend.

Sadly I have done a cost analysis of what these cost to make and after the parts cost, PayPal fees (if applicable), packing and postage I was actually making a loss so the new prices are as follows.

£25 - 64 Game Version (Specify Bally OR Stern)
£30 - 128 Game Version
£30 - 64 Game Extended address space version (you only need this for Vector v10)

Prices include 1st class postage in the UK.
If buying Multiple units at the same time then subtract £3 for each extra unit (so 2x 64 game units would be £47).

I will PM all those who expressed interest previously.

IMG_5464.JPG

Back
Top Bottom