What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to the Future :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
What's he saying? That the Back To The Future will only be available in LE?

I can’t see it just being available in sle makes no sense they still need numbers, hopefully they will follow same model as Elvira , premium being a blank cheque to produce more , le (1000) of probably the most expensive yet due to licence fees and then sle at stupid price. Im in for le hopefully they don’t rule them out

“This is it Marty, the pinball machine I’ve been waiting for all my life”

these rumours crack me up. but it keeps you all happy. but just to bring you back to reality - think about it. Why put Keith on a title that will sell out because of the theme already? Put any other designer on it and then let Keith do a lesser costly title that will sell out also. George is working on another title because of the departure of Steve so that must mean Keith is doing BTTF :D :D Rumour I heard was Keith was doing Jaws.

I can’t see it just being available in sle makes no sense they still need numbers, hopefully they will follow same model as Elvira , premium being a blank cheque to produce more , le (1000) of probably the most expensive yet due to licence fees and then sle at stupid price. Im in for le hopefully they don’t rule them out

“This is it Marty, the pinball machine I’ve been waiting for all my life”

SLE means premium, LE, SLE.

these rumours crack me up. but it keeps you all happy. but just to bring you back to reality - think about it. Why put Keith on a title that will sell out because of the theme already? Put any other designer on it and then let Keith do a lesser costly title that will sell out also. George is working on another title because of the departure of Steve so that must mean Keith is doing BTTF :D :D Rumour I heard was Keith was doing Jaws.
Put Keith on a this title because it allows them to justify the next overall increase in pin prices yes an le is 13.5k but it’s Keith Elwins that’s why … either way bttf will happen just a matter of when and let’s face it Neil you’ll have ya name down for a le 🤭😘

I'll have whatever Elwin does next Jaws or BTTF. That being said if Gomez does BTTF and it gets a much overall love as Deadpool (sound, shots, music, script, artwork) it will be a very good game.

I'll have whatever Elwin does next Jaws or BTTF. That being said if Gomez does BTTF and it gets a much overall love as Deadpool (sound, shots, music, script, artwork) it will be a very good game.
either way buddy looks like exciting times for pinball in the future !!!

I like that for a few months I'd keep forgetting this thread is (was) about the show and open it thinking it was about the pinball, to be disappointed.

Now it's about the pinball 😆

I like that for a few months I'd keep forgetting this thread is (was) about the show and open it thinking it was about the pinball, to be disappointed.

Now it's about the pinball 😆
I actually went to see the show the other night. Thought it was o.k overall (stuff with the DeLorean was pretty cool), but imho the original* songs were pretty terrible for the most part.
Excited to learn more about the pin though; could be great!

*almost every tune sounded to my ears like a poor rip-off of something else, before twisting in to something horrendous

I did that as well in Manchester, although possibly not quite to the same extent - went for the second cheapest area of seats - near the front in the highest area.
Having seats in the nose bleeds worried me at first but it didn't take away from our enjoyment at all, fantastic show.

Back
Top Bottom