What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to the Future :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Yeah hugely recommend it to any fan - especially with the current cast! The guy playing Doc is amazing! George Mcfly is great too. Whole cast is really good.

I’d recommend it to non fans also - it’s a lot of fun and executed brilliantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ffs! We're in covent garden for the show tonight, it's been cancelled :mad:. Too many of the cast are ill.
Gutted😩
Could be worse, you could be at home cooking a curry like me😂
Hopefully you will find something to do there😎

Ffs! We're in covent garden for the show tonight, it's been cancelled :mad:. Too many of the cast are ill.
Gutted for you!! nightmare.
Hope you can have a nice night out around there instead. We went to Sushi Samba when we were there, can highly recommend it.

Order a signed poster to go with your pin

What a show!! Fantastic cast, George Mcfly was outstanding character, great effects, and the lightining hit he clock tower during the show at 10:04! thoroughly recommend it, the Adelphi is a lovely little theatre as well.....go see it!! spotted a cameo as well, the voice of Bob Gale as the radio presenter reading the weather in the ice cream parlour scene when MArty is writing Doc brown the letter.
1636210046272.png

What a show!! Fantastic cast, George Mcfly was outstanding character, great effects, and the lightining hit he clock tower during the show at 10:04! thoroughly recommend it, the Adelphi is a lovely little theatre as well.....go see it!! spotted a cameo as well, the voice of Bob Gale as the radio presenter reading the weather in the ice cream parlour scene when MArty is writing Doc brown the letter.
View attachment 152210
Going next month , been killing me having to wait so long.
Heard nothing but greatness about it.
Managed to get my sun visors signed by Christopher Lloyd and Bob Gale as one of the guys I know in my DMC forum who also owns a time machine they used his one to model the stage car on :)

Going next month , been killing me having to wait so long.
Heard nothing but greatness about it.
Managed to get my sun visors signed by Christopher Lloyd and Bob Gale as one of the guys I know in my DMC forum who also owns a time machine they used his one to model the stage car on :)

You know someone with a time machine and you've been WAITING??? Is there not a different solution there, or is there some problem fueling the time machine? ;)

Feels absolutely ages since I saw it, though in fact its been under 20 months. Enjoy.

You know someone with a time machine and you've been WAITING??? Is there not a different solution there, or is there some problem fueling the time machine? ;)

Feels absolutely ages since I saw it, though in fact its been under 20 months. Enjoy.
I have a time machine :)

Back
Top Bottom