What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Austin Powers figures McFarlane same as used on the Stern game

Expired Due to no activity

Hiro996

Registered
I have a number of new Austin Powers figures for sale which I purchased in case I damaged the originals in my machine.

They are sealed unless stated otherwise and are all brand new, I'd like £5.00 plus postage for each of them:

Dancing Austin - I preferred this (the prototype machines used this figure) to the burgundy suited one which came with the machine but as usual - it remained in it's sealed box!:

20150809_144438.jpg

Next up is Dr Evil - this is the same figure used as the bash toy in the game - it takes a real hammering so I wanted a spare - you have to cut his legs off then he fits straight in!) I have two of these available, both boxed and brand new:
20150809_144228.jpg

Mini me is also used in the game as the spinner - he takes a bit of a hammering (but nowhere near as much as Dr Evil) so I decided to get a spare while I could:
20150809_144245.jpg

Here we have a Fembot, press a button on the back of the model and two machine guns appear - I'm sure you can remember where they appear from! I planned to add this to the playfield as a mod with some LEDs:
20150809_144259.jpg

Dancing Austin and one Dr Evil sold.

Remaining figures are:
1 x Dr Evil
1 x Mini me
1 x fembot

Hi Hiro996,

No need for the figures but do you have any used AP plastics left? I especially need the one in front of Austin if in good shape.
Thanks,
Rob

Hi Rob, I will have a look and get back to you. It will be a couple of weeks as I am unable to access my pinball bits at present due to decorating!

Regards

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom