What's new

Expired Austin Powers figures McFarlane same as used on the Stern game

Expired Due to no activity

Hiro996

Registered
I have a number of new Austin Powers figures for sale which I purchased in case I damaged the originals in my machine.

They are sealed unless stated otherwise and are all brand new, I'd like £5.00 plus postage for each of them:

Dancing Austin - I preferred this (the prototype machines used this figure) to the burgundy suited one which came with the machine but as usual - it remained in it's sealed box!:

20150809_144438.jpg

Next up is Dr Evil - this is the same figure used as the bash toy in the game - it takes a real hammering so I wanted a spare - you have to cut his legs off then he fits straight in!) I have two of these available, both boxed and brand new:
20150809_144228.jpg

Mini me is also used in the game as the spinner - he takes a bit of a hammering (but nowhere near as much as Dr Evil) so I decided to get a spare while I could:
20150809_144245.jpg

Here we have a Fembot, press a button on the back of the model and two machine guns appear - I'm sure you can remember where they appear from! I planned to add this to the playfield as a mod with some LEDs:
20150809_144259.jpg

Dancing Austin and one Dr Evil sold.

Remaining figures are:
1 x Dr Evil
1 x Mini me
1 x fembot

Hi Hiro996,

No need for the figures but do you have any used AP plastics left? I especially need the one in front of Austin if in good shape.
Thanks,
Rob

Hi Rob, I will have a look and get back to you. It will be a couple of weeks as I am unable to access my pinball bits at present due to decorating!

Regards

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom