What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AtGames Addams Family legends pinball

wilbers

Registered
Alias
James Willan
This Addams Family is the Standard edition, which will be followed by a series of 15 limited edition (5,000 of each) themed tables in 2023-2025 (very likely not all 15 are based on WMS tables, they could easily have a Back to the Future or Jurassic Park one based on their own tables as well, probably a couple of Star Wars ones as well). Will be interesting to see how many make it outside the US.

Last edited:
I wouldnt think many of the 500 of each limited runs will even get to the uk.

So do not get excited.

Costco arent getting them by the looks of it over here as most of the arcade1up pinball games have a date of well over 18 months old on them.... ie.... they do not sell.

Liberty games do stock atgames products.

The selling price fpr the non limited runs are $1500 (less on the pre order that does not cover the UK).

To be fair the Addams one looks absolute rubbish graphics wise. The topper is horrid.

My opinion is that vpins with 'game' decals on look great whilst playing that game - but wrong when you play another table. My builds tend(ed) to be 'neutral' graphics.

But the shock horror moment. I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING ONE. For £1500 - 4K, 3 screen,

Will be getting most the Williams FX3 tables, fitting a decent subwoofer and amplifer. Nicely made cab. 3 screen.

No messing around with windows.

Much easier life sometimes to buy a ready made solution.

Stick on the joystick panel and play all the arcade games too.

Last edited:
32" 4k screen, I wonder if the tables will actually be running in 4k, the 1UP version had a 1080p screen but ran at 720p.

To share additional information about 120Hz (144Hz) vs. 4K: Our months’ of labs tests and focus-group studies guided our trade-off decision to go 4K@60fps over HD@144fps, that the added processing power is best allocated to doing 4K over doing 120fps/144fps for optimal experience. For achieving 4K & 120Hz, we can wait for the next generation CPUs on the horizon to become affordable.

With Pinball fx3 intergration - that is the major thing for me.

No need for a PC with an 8gb graphic card.

Noticed it takes 10 seconds to load a table - which is great,

Plus you can connect a PC if you really want to using OTG (or something like that)......

With Vpins - every windows update or VPX update - it forks everything up.......

I will be using one of these:

Then take audio to another amplifier (2.1) and put in a decent sub woofer. May have to box it in.

People are asking how can it run 4K tables - then I tell them, its like a Nintendo switch - it is built for that job. Visual Pinball X is not great software in a lot of respects, it came out years ago and been added onto and added onto..... Really they need to start again.

This will be running pinballfx on hardware that is made for it (and only it),

Well Liberty Games are their UK distro... and they wont be.. Yet...

Thanks for your enquiry.

Something we will be able to eventually offer, though not until 2024.

We do not have a price or confirmed availability yet though I’m afraid.

Hopefully it will not be too long until more information becomes available.

.... And from @games themselves, a similar story....

Thank you for you interest in the Legend Pinball 4kp. As it turns out, our support staff does not have information pertaining to retail inventory supply levels in your country.

You may reach out to your local retail establishment for more information pertaining to a particular stores inventory and expected future inventory arrival.

Please note that we do offer this product within our E-Store for purchase in the US at: https://www.atgames.us/

Should you have any further questions just send us a message to reopen your support ticket.

Seems no-one is interested with the UK :(

Anyone have a friend in the USA we can use as a "holding" location so we can order and then sort shipping to the UK afterwards ??
(I note, no-where states how much these weigh!!)

I don't get your appeals for this but each to their own. You'll end up ripping the CPU out of it because it's low end. Washed out and limited to 60FPS (if you're lucky).

It does seem rash jumping in on one without seeing any real gameplay or reviews. It could end up a bit like Trigger's brush with just the cabinet remaining after you've upgraded all the other parts.

discussing this with @Pick Holder today and it ticks the box for all the parts i have been looking at to build my own but for a fraction of the price and all pre built. plus we can add a pc ( not a ball ) for more games maybe run 144hz
I’m in

Seems the lag is a problem on one table, unfortunately that one table is the Addams Family (and by extension it would be logical that it would affect any other Zen tables ported over before the problem is resolved).

Yeah that Wagner guy has some good content on modding, but is clearly paid/or just in thrall of atgames. I think this unit has to be a "wait and see" either they fix the lag and its fine, or they dont and itll only be useful running a PC though it- but that needs people testing it for lag times as well.
Seems stupid of them to run a laggy game at the expo- especially if the other games were ok- just dont show addams family if its that bad.

If all FX3 games have lag then I am out. A good vpin does have slight lag, but looking at the videos people have put up on this system - the lag is not good on these games.

If people end up saying just add a good PC then that is exactly the reason why I want one of these. Yes crazy I know.

I have built many vpins but after windows moaning about something or doing an update - it can do things like reset your screens etc. This is exactly why I just want a device I get out the box and it works.

If I wanted a PC powered vpin then I would not buy an atgames and add a PC next to it. I would put one together, I do have stock of screens and a cabinet.

There is no point measuring lag times with a PC connected. Too many vairables - GPU specs, RAM, processor etc. The only thing that is a constant is a 60K screen.

Interesting thread - someone said all games lagged.

Glad I did not pre-order.

Back
Top Bottom