What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know anyone in the US??

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,
As mentioned here , Does anyone know someone in the USA who may be willing to house a "few" AtGames mini-machines to allow some of us to purchase these on Pre-order?? Atgames have said that they will only ship US, and their UK distro has no immediate plans to stock.

If you do, please let us know ASAP.

Many thanks

My brother-in-law lives in Texas. What exactly would you want from him? Basically - how many machines, how long, what would he be needed to do. I can have a chat with him if I can tell him the details.

Last edited:
Why not book some usa storage space and some container space. There are members on here who do that or who can help with that.
If anyone is watching that knows about this, please feek free to shout!
I dont think i could have somethig this size delivered to Myus.com.....

Okay - why do you not wait for a couple of months for them to come to the UK @Paul

What if a screen is knackered?

What if the cabinet is damaged?

Liberty games are stocking the 4K ones.

They are not out in the US until the end of decemeber.

Give it until feb they will be over in the UK - with a proper warranty.

Yes mate... have completely given up... Money now going elsewhere.
Liberty tell me not until 2024, and that they have no price or availbility info - so basically none the wiser, and not able to benefit from early-release pricing (which was the big plus for me).

To be fair, even Zen Studios got back to me on their thread on FB and said "Hopefully this can be a reality in the future"...

As per usual, everyone promising the world, however delivering nothing. So much for the "global economy" :D

Yes mate... have completely given up... Money now going elsewhere.
Liberty tell me not until 2024, and that they have no price or availbility info - so basically none the wiser, and not able to benefit from early-release pricing (which was the big plus for me).

To be fair, even Zen Studios got back to me on their thread on FB and said "Hopefully this can be a reality in the future"...

As per usual, everyone promising the world, however delivering nothing. So much for the "global economy" :D
2024 is only 3 months away. 🤷

Back
Top Bottom