What's new

Anyone used Martin recently?

From what he said yesterday he was looking to get a trip in to the Midlands sometime this week, although I text him some info and havent heard diddly squatt..... :rofl::rofl:

From what he said yesterday he was looking to get a trip in to the Midlands sometime this week, although I text him some info and havent heard diddly squatt..... :rofl::rofl:

He is heading north and home tonight. Then doing stuff around the north tomorrow.

Jeeezus what am I ....his P.A :rofl:

I had some playfields dropped off a few weeks ago by his brother in law.

Also waiting. He did mention van problems (engine swap) and I think he might have mentioned going on holiday (but that might have been me, can't remember).

He was a At mine Monday had a "quick" chat vans had new engine and is up and running although he's being gentle, as always great personal service he's a great bloke!

Guys what you should do is have a map of the UK on here and print where your pins that need picking/dropping are and sort Martin s route for him. You could also have a small icon with his van showing in real time where he is. That would feed straight into his sat nav.
Alternatively next time he comes round, fit a tracker to his van.

Anyone seem him lately? he seems to have slipped back into his terrible communication phase I thought he'd crawled out of.

Back
Top Bottom