What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone used Martin recently?

From what he said yesterday he was looking to get a trip in to the Midlands sometime this week, although I text him some info and havent heard diddly squatt..... :rofl::rofl:

From what he said yesterday he was looking to get a trip in to the Midlands sometime this week, although I text him some info and havent heard diddly squatt..... :rofl::rofl:

He is heading north and home tonight. Then doing stuff around the north tomorrow.

Jeeezus what am I ....his P.A :rofl:

I had some playfields dropped off a few weeks ago by his brother in law.

Also waiting. He did mention van problems (engine swap) and I think he might have mentioned going on holiday (but that might have been me, can't remember).

He was a At mine Monday had a "quick" chat vans had new engine and is up and running although he's being gentle, as always great personal service he's a great bloke!

Guys what you should do is have a map of the UK on here and print where your pins that need picking/dropping are and sort Martin s route for him. You could also have a small icon with his van showing in real time where he is. That would feed straight into his sat nav.
Alternatively next time he comes round, fit a tracker to his van.

Anyone seem him lately? he seems to have slipped back into his terrible communication phase I thought he'd crawled out of.

Back
Top Bottom