What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone own an Inder pinball?

Looking forward to the invite to your new games room once you get it all up and running.
And playing on the weird and wonderful games you have in your vast collection, and drink some more of that cherry beer.

I'm sure you could pull together a group trip for a ****-up in Prague combined with a healthy dose of more booze and pinball round at my place... looking forward to that day!!

I'm up for that, will get some likeminded guys together for a trip over once you get the games room fully up and running.
Looking forward to it Lee.

Yay! Welcome Lee @pinballslave :) Nice to see you finally made it here fella!! :D

Oh - and that you finally managed to get things shipped from Spain!! :D

Cheers on both accounts! I can't tell you how relieved I am to get this last batch in the truck... and what a journey it has been!! I went out there with the missus last summer, we made a trip out of it sight seeing in Madrid... The truck was all arranged (by her) to arrive the day before we flew back and I prepared the games for putting in there on that day before the truck was due (some were even on legs apparently ready to be loaded!), then the plan was halted... firstly the truck was stuck in Madrid due to some paperwork problem... so he had to delay the arrival date by 2 days (at which point I'd be back in Czech, our flight back was the next day!) The guy storing the games understood, and was happy to load them himself (although I'd have been much happier to help and make sure nothing got broke!)... but then, total tragedy struck... the poor guys wife was killed in a car accident the very next day!!! His 4y/o daughter was in the car too and was in hospital with a head injury!! I had no choice but to cancel the truck of course!! His life was turned upside down, all I could do was give him time to come round... 7 months later the games are in the lorry which I was able to combine with a business trip on Wednesday... even that wasn't without issue!! The truck was only known to be available on Tuesday... I had to get a local guy (work colleague) to call my contact who doesn't speak English, and ask if he could make it to the store for 8am the next morning (he no longer lives there due to consequences of the accident). Not possible... So, I agreed to collect the key off him that night at a petrol station west of Madrid... he also arranged 2 guys to help the next morning... when I got to the storage place the next morning, key in hand, I found that the handle had been broken off... looks like someone tried to break in!! Luckily the car key for my hire car just fit in the square hole for the handle, so with a bit of jiggling and rattling at 7am on the big steel up-and-over door I managed to get in... 5 minutes later the police turned up, not speaking a word of English and looking at me like I was robbing the place!! I had to use an app on my phone to speak to them and gave them the owners number so they could confirm I wasn't a thief!!

It's been emotional! This friend out there was an absolute diamond... after having his life turned upside down, and suddenly getting a call out of the blue that I can collect the games the next morning, and suggesting to give me, a relative stranger, a key to his basement, where he has around 20 games of his own, including TAF and CTFBL, knowing that a truck is turning up that can haul whatever games I fancy, and then getting a call from the police saying they suspect a guy to be robbing the place!! And all he could do was apologise for not being there to help me!!! I can't imagine being in his situation, never mind being so calm about the pressure he must have been under having to deal with the likes of me!! The guy deserves a medal!!

It's nice to see the fabled Lee here :thumbs:

And I'm guessing you're the fabled Luke who can fix anything!!! I can see that at some point in the future I'm going to have to lure you into an all expenses paid trip to Czech with food, beer and god knows what else to sweeten the deal for you to come here and fix a batch of games I know nothing about!! It won't be for at least another couple of years, but you can be sure I'll come begging when that moment arrives!!! :thumbs:

And I'm guessing you're the fabled Luke who can fix anything!!! I can see that at some point in the future I'm going to have to lure you into an all expenses paid trip to Czech with food, beer and god knows what else to sweeten the deal for you to come here and fix a batch of games I know nothing about!! It won't be for at least another couple of years, but you can be sure I'll come begging when that moment arrives!!! :thumbs:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom