What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone own an Inder pinball?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
inder.jpeg Just curios if anyone has one? I have a fruit machine made by Inder and it uses the mpu they used in the pin, not seen or found any info on these fruit machines anywhere.

Ah I recognise the "Canasta" game now, from those guys that made the "New Canasta" machine that was at one of the UK pinball shows, 4? years ago

That's a whole new can of worms! I wonder how many of these pins are floating about in Spain? might be worth a look on Ebay in Spain

I'd been thinking about Bushido for a while but never really bothered trying to chase one down.....maybe I should ;) I don't think they're particularly rare in Spain :hmm:

They all seem unusual in that they have what look like digitally printed colour playfields (like Gottlieb Vitrigraph ones) during a time where 3 colour screen printing was the norm

That looks really cool Chris, never heard of or seen these before.

The boards look very low-tech even for a DMD game, so should be easily repairable if a game can be found.

If you want a job trying to get a set of boards working you only have to ask Luke....... I have a set of Jolly park boards that need some TLC (Made by Spinball, who were a follow on company from Inder.. Shared most of the same parts etc...)... ;)

I particularly remember Dragon/or Dragoon from that comp, very innovative play field targets that layed down after being hit, very good fun!

This is my kinda thread! :clap: From Inder I've got Corsario, Atleta, Bushido, 250cc, Clown and, looking quickly back to the IPDB list... ah yes... Metal Man... I tried to buy Centaur from a guy just yesterday, it was in stunning shape, but he refused to sell... There's something about these Spanish games that I just can't resist!! Lee.

This is my kinda thread! :clap: From Inder I've got Corsario, Atleta, Bushido, 250cc, Clown and, looking quickly back to the IPDB list... ah yes... Metal Man... I tried to buy Centaur from a guy just yesterday, it was in stunning shape, but he refused to sell... There's something about these Spanish games that I just can't resist!! Lee.

Cool, so you have them all! get some pictures on or it's not true;)

Great to see you've joined us Lee.
I thought if anyone would have had one of two you were favorite.

Cool, so you have them all! get some pictures on or it's not true

Long way to go before I have them all... and I really don't want to achieve that! The funny thing is that 3 of those are actually in a truck at this very moment heading from Spain to Czech!! 22 games got loaded only yesterday bound for my store!! I've been slowly accumulating these things at a friends place in Spain over the last year and half, and yesterday they finally got loaded in the truck!!! I can therefore only take pics when they turn up on Monday... The other three are burried in my store... can't take pics of those 'till I have the big move when the gamesroom is finally ready!!

Last edited:
Long way to go before I have them all... and I really don't want to achieve that! The funny thing is that 3 of those are actually in a truck at this very moment heading from Spain to Czech!! 22 games got loaded only yesterday bound for my store!! I've been slowly accumulating these things at a friebds place in Spain iver the last year and half, and yesterday they finally got loaded in the truck!!! I can therefore only take pics when they turn up on Monday... The other three are burried in my store... can't take pics of those 'till I have the big move when the gamesroom is finally ready!!

Just send that truck here! that's far too many for you and sheer greed:D

Just send that truck here! that's far too many for you and sheer greed:D

I'd prefer to amputate one of my testicles than have this lot get out of my grubby hands... you have no idea how much I've been through to get this lot together... all I can say is... never again!! Although I'm sure when the truck arrives I'll forget about all the heartache of sorting this lot out and start searching for more obscurities out there... I just can't help myself!! :cuckoo:

Ahhh... Mr Ball I presume!! That paintwork you did in my house is still holding up by all accounts!!
It sure is buddy.
Looking forward to the invite to your new games room once you get it all up and running.
And playing on the weird and wonderful games you have in your vast collection, and drink some more of that cherry beer.

Back
Top Bottom