What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Any large screen Sega

DrPinball

Registered
Hi

I'm looking to buy / trade / borrow a large screen Sega machine. Any help finding one gratefully received.

Cheers

David.

Didn't I read few weeks ago about some fancy new colour dmd's that were oversized. Can you use these on bay watch etc

Edit. It was you so I guess I'm not much help lol

I'm surprised someone's not offered to lend u one specially if there was a coloured one in there on its return ;0)

Naturally any help would be moderately well rewarded! I have a vast range of LCD panels that need to find homes in pinball machines :)

I got a few large dmd segas knocking about, one of my bay watches I recently fixed up and is now sitting getting dusty in the corner of my warehouse, its a keeper for me as one of my favourite pins but your welcome to borrow for a while if you like, but would have to be collected from my place in Surrey. I was going to put it in with my pins going to daventry but could possibly replace it with another as I've a fair few knocking about.

I have a Batman Forever you could take for a while if you like? I'm in Wigan

By the way, anybody know what the acronym is for Baywatch e.g. TAF for Addams. Maybe OO

Was it the one that Grizz linked to on the eBay thread? Was tempted by that one myself.

Was it the one that Grizz linked to on the eBay thread? Was tempted by that one myself.

Not sure, but Paul linked to it in this thread. I didn't think you could get a DMD game for less than a grand nowadays, so I'm well happy.

Nice waffling GrizZ :)
I'll bring it to the Party so that everyone can feel the Baywatch love ;)

Back
Top Bottom