What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surfs up in the Shack ! ...Baywatch !

Great game! Crappy theme but it really doesn't matter. You're getting some belters in these days Grizz. Enjoy!

are you a lottery winner or something you have a new pin every week sheesh 👅

Ha ! I wish ! :rolleyez:

No - its just a case of swapping stuff in and out , I have more games than I have space for ,I have a couple loaned out, and a couple here are loaners from other people, sometimes I take a game in to shop for people as with T2 right now ...etc

This hasn't happened over night. I have built up a small collection of games over a decade and they kind of fund themselves now , combined with making a bunch of really good friends in the hobby - buy, sell, trade, loan, swap, borrow ...whatever it takes to feed the addiction ;)

Even so ...it has been a couple of busy months in the Shack recently.

Ha ! I wish ! :rolleyez:

No - its just a case of swapping stuff in and out , I have more games than I have space for ,I have a couple loaned out, and a couple here are loaners from other people, sometimes I take a game in to shop for people as with T2 right now ...etc

This hasn't happened over night. I have built up a small collection of games over a decade and they kind of fund themselves now , combined with making a bunch of really good friends in the hobby - buy, sell, trade, loan, swap, borrow ...whatever it takes to feed the addiction ;)

Even so ...it has been a couple of busy months in the Shack recently.

thats one thing i like about this hobby everyone seems quite close knit and swop, trade machines. Its a good way of keeping pinball alive

i can see this one is gonna split the audience right down the middle. like Pammy's swimsuit.

has that monkey started chattering yet?

Where the hell is this going ????????????
Do you stick things in that doll ?

You never know whats going on in the Shack ....open 24/7 ...just bring beer :bounce:

Now you are scaring me :scared: I don't think I want a invite to the shack.
I bet there a guy sat in the corner playin a banjo. And more scary dolls all around the shack.
Looks like I will be having nightmares tonight.

One of the reasons I like Baywatch so much is the sheer number of shots/potential targets - this is a real shooters game.

Shots from lower right flipper ......

bw snip right flipper.jpg

8 shots - if you include the 'vehicle' standups (circled) then thats another 4 ! So 12 shots
Left to right ....

Shark targets (5 standups)
Shark Hole
Left Orbit
Tower ramp
Venice Beach ramp
C.J VUK
Lite Lock Drop targets
Tourist ramp (poss to backhand)

And from the left lower flipper and upper flippers

bw snip left flipper.jpg

Lower Left flipper - 7 shots , and again if you include the 4 or 5 vehicle targets you can hit then that 11 or 12 shots

Tower ramp (tough backhand)
Venice beach
CJ VUK
Lite Locks Drops
Tourist ramp
Search Rescue Shark Flip lane
Laser Kick Targets

Upper left flipper - 3 shots

Pops
Ironman Ramp
Drops

Shark Flipper lower right - 3 shots

Shark Hole
Shark Targets
Vehicle targets by Tower Ramp (you can in fact make the left orbit from it too)

And one of the cleverest bits of playfield design I have seen for a while is the selective reverse kicker just above the Shark Flipper. In normal play (1) the gate is closed at (2) and the ball feeds down past the Shark Flipper. But during certain modes/events (eg Tidal Wave) the gate opens and the ball is held momentarily, then fired up and around to feed the upper left flipper (dotted line), if you make the Ironman ramp shot the ball returns to the left flipper allowing you to make the feed lane shot to the kicker again. Clever sh*t and supremely staisfying to pull off.

bw playfield snip.jpg

I swear to god with a different theme people would be all over this game :bounce:

EDIT - pics aren't very big. Soz about that. You get the idea. I like BW.

Ivan,

Have you got Barbie on top of the machine for a topper ?

And whats all that red squggle over the playfield all about ?

i like the game too, but i agree that it would be a lot better received if the playfield, backbox and cabinet were all spraypainted black and then had Beavis and Butthead art put on instead. Er...... uhuhuhh huh.... er.... uhuhuhuhuuh.... er come to Butthead

big ball pig, or dog, or something.jpg

I like the Baywatch theme :redface:
Don't like the side decal artwork. I reckon if my non pinball mates walked into a games room. Nostagia would prob take them to Baywatch first lol

Back
Top Bottom