What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andy Backhouse and my Ebay feedback

I'm impressed you had a car like that at 18 - my car at that age was a clapped out VIVA HB Deluxe ("deluxe" meant it had a heater and carpets!)
Ha ha, yeah I was on my dads insurance. He wasn’t happy😂
My wife had a lovely Viva , the 2 door Coca Cola bottle shape one 2 doors.
Had a 2 door mk3 cortina first, wish I still had that😩

For the noobs here can someone give us a brief synopsis of the history of this guy, such that we can avoid him in future?

For the noobs here can someone give us a brief synopsis of the history of this guy, such that we can avoid him in future?
How brief would you like it?

He does shoddy work while claiming 'restoration' quality and is utterly shameless about it. He also sockpuppets in his own defence, lies like it's going out of style and has a major personality problem, and you should never deal with him.

Less than briefly: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/very-irritating-noise-from-my-getaway.43835/ - scroll down to the first post by 'biglouieuk' and enjoy the pages of incredible bull****, along with tons of evidence from someone he ripped off, and the quality of his 'work'.

How brief would you like it?

He does shoddy work while claiming 'restoration' quality and is utterly shameless about it. He also sockpuppets in his own defence, lies like it's going out of style and has a major personality problem, and you should never deal with him.

Less than briefly: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/very-irritating-noise-from-my-getaway.43835/ - scroll down to the first post by 'biglouieuk' and enjoy the pages of incredible bull****, along with tons of evidence from someone he ripped off, and the quality of his 'work'.

He has a “restored” Whodunnit coming up for sale I think. So one to avoid.

I’m more interested in the P5 Rovers😂 I used to be into P6 V8’s and did loads to them, had a rear blowout on the M40 near High Wycombe at about 140 twenty odd years ago and will never forget it😖

He must be desperate for the money, loads of people about who don’t give a flying ***k like this.

This is the last P5 I owned :tut:
20190406_155142_001.jpg

Some great memories of old cars, back in the '80s/early 90's had 4 different p6's, had a 2.2tc, then 3 different v8's, the last one was ex police car, so was manual gearbox, (3.5s) & still had big calibrated police speedo in middle of dashboard, but no power steering (apparently was better driving at speed!)
Also had a Vauxhall Magnum , which had souped up 2.3 l engine.
Don't get me started on old Triumphs, as had a few of them too😁

This is the last P5 I owned :tut:
Nice job! I was sent out in a car once banger racing and my mates didn’t have enough fuel in it so about 1 lap in and it cut out. I just didn’t have a clue what to do, tossers😂
Think it was Bovingdon, back in 90’s.

Back
Top Bottom