What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing themes that have been done but are desperate for a remake?

I'd like to see The Who Quadrophenia pinball.
Love, Reign O'er Me, one of my all time favorite songs.

I'll be a bit contrary :rolleyes:

No need for remakes. I see film reboots in the same category - money making stuff - the ideas of marketing people. Surely the creative world hasn't run out of ideas yet?!?

Quadriphenia pin would need a mini buckaroo pin like stewie pinball complete with mini backbox with minuture kicking mule

ie Stern do a GB and get the rights for the original movie trilogy complete with John Williams soundtrack. Job done

Quadriphenia pin would need a mini buckaroo pin like stewie pinball complete with mini backbox with minuture kicking mule

There's a Buckaroo in the film, but the original double album has a specially-photographed bundle of pictures in the gate-fold, one of which is a café scene with two pins, shown side-on. I don't think anyone could identify the further one, and with the closer one it could be down to the cabinet artwork.

Another of the photos shows the old Brighton West Pier, which would've still been open at the time, so the 'on-deck' shots may be from there too.

Back
Top Bottom