What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

I called it three years ago!

what we know:

richie was working on it now gomez,
Aston Martin official mech
kapow game
released 2022

@windoesnot isn‘t ordering one! 😂

No mister bond I expect you to die!

Go on then Neil, is it based on recent Bond or the theme as a whole over the course of the franchise?

Last edited:
I'm delighted Gomez is doing another pin. He's too talented a designer to be spending so much time in upper management and mincing around with QR code readers.

Exciting times although I'm pretty sure that I called it first and so did my wife.

Can anyone explain what exactly Ka-pow do versus what Stern does? Is Ka-pow a division within Stern?

They obviously have done a few very good games (Batman is a beauty!).

Can anyone explain what exactly Ka-pow do versus what Stern does? Is Ka-pow a division within Stern?

They obviously have done a few very good games (Batman is a beauty!).
Unsure…I believe they are a separate entity who know how to acquire the IP - licenses.

I'm delighted Gomez is doing another pin. He's too talented a designer to be spending so much time in upper management and mincing around with QR code readers.

Exciting times although I'm pretty sure that I called it first and so did my wife.
No, I didn't call it really, I was only joking. Really. Bloody Romans can't take a joke.

Last edited:
I would like to go on record as saying that I predict a pinball will be produced Involving a film franchise of some description or a generic theme of an indeterminate nature.

There. Now I have bragging rights over anything that is produced.

I'll get my prediction in now then for some kind of band/music themed pin and a pin based on a TV show...

Edit: and a video game!

kapow does licensing and concept work for the games and Stern makes them. Joe and Gary have been business partners for decades. Joe K worked on loads of games and is credited for saving Williams with Space Shuttle.

Back
Top Bottom