What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Agree with that! But it IS fun to shoot. And (dare I say it) the most satisfying spinner shot in pinball.

Disclaimer - I have played maybe 10% of games ever made
Have they not done something similar in Godzilla with the spinner I’ll have to rewatch a 3rd time 😂

Seeing as we are back to the theme vs layout 'discussion', let me repeat myself again..

T H E M E wins every time in my book.

I couldn't think of anything worse then spending 10K on something i couldn't care less about or wasn't into. I just dont understand how you can even turn a game on if you dont like the callouts, animations, art etc, but yes i know i know, the layout, the layout.... I'll get my coat :)
Absolutely !
When I look at a machine it makes me want to play it but the sound has to be good too, and obviously needs to be a decent game in there to tie it all together.
My GB was wonderful, I didn’t have that issue with the SDTM’s, but then I didn’t have an issue with TWD and the drain from the pops either, so I must be just lucky !
I wanted to get a spiderman but I don’t really like cartoony / marvel stuff, even tho spiderman was probably my fav out the lot, so I didn’t get one, we did like Flinstones but it did get old really quick and if you have a small collection (3 or less) you really struggle if you have a pin that doesn’t have some depth to it.
Yes, every pin will get boring at some point, I just don’t want to get bored with a pin I’ve spent 10-12k on after a month lol 😂
WOZ 75th ruby lasted a week 😂😂😂

Had a few people ask me various things about Godzilla. Which is awesome it's getting a bit of new exposure from the pinball. That said I can't get one so I feel it's only fair you guys all chip in. Pro is fine

I'd say November but right now with the shortages of containers and transport it could be December.

Cheers,
Neil.

So first “mod” .. well sort of..
not happy with the green figure near the bridge so wanted to change it. So was looking at a few figures.

Asked @huggers, being a Godzilla guru.. and here he is..
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

^^^^ Is that Godzilla figure smiling?
What’s this I’m hearing about peeps swapping the Premium translite to the Pro.
Something to do with ‘chest d1ck’?
I couldn’t see it myself… lol

It's only right and proper that the premium should get the dinkle backglass. Quite frankly I'm giving serious thought to upgrading.

The collapsing bridge looks a bit naff to be honest. I wouldn't miss that on the Pro and don't recall seeing it much, if at all during the gameplay video.

I love those ramps.

I must admit that the narrators voice gets on my t!ts already 😂

I'll certainly be destroying 2D mechagodzilla because the bugger will be going in the bin as soon as I get that glass off.

Has anyone actually seen the right ramp shot achieved from the upper flipper? I watched about 25mins of that Deadflip video and didn't even really see it attempted.

I’m loving the look of the Pro, right spinner/quick u turn is the same as A:IQ pro Captain marvel shot. Magnetic Newton ball is similar to A:IQ Hawkeye challenge which is a shame though.
The mechs don’t interest me at all, I’d get the hump waiting for that building to wiggle then slowly drop every time I start multiball.
Look forward to playing both but particularly the Pro version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll certainly be destroying 2D mechagodzilla because the bugger will be going in the bin as soon as I get that glass off.
Come on Stern, what the hell is this supposed to be! Maybe mechagodzilla is pregnant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-094258~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-094258~2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 41
I’m loving the look of the Pro, right spinner/quick u turn is the same as A:IQ pro Captain marvel shot. Magnetic Newton ball is similar to A:IQ Hawkeye challenge which is a shame though.
The mechs don’t interest me at all, I’d get the hump waiting for that building to wiggle then slowly drop every time I start multiball.
Look forward to playing both but particularly the Pro version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Done a total u-turn on this. Pro is more than fine. The bridge is okay ish, the building kinda cool but there is no way I'd go Premium just for that. It'd be fun the first few times and when you show new people but totally unnecessary.

Those mechagodzilla standups on the prem (before it rotates to open the spinner) also look like they're aimed straight for the left outlane...

Back
Top Bottom