What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Alien Ripley Edition - group price £7995

They'd be shipped out if they had! Not sure why its taking them so long....
Yeah I’m not sure either as I was told they were shipping any day now, a month ago.

But from what I read it looks like US and EU customers are also still waiting

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-03-15 151136.png

Just got mine, pop bumpers didn’t work but now fixed and alien not taking ball in to mouth, how about yours
The flippers were staging in the wrong order (upper>lower) , the option to disable staging in the menu wasn't turning it off either oddly nor reversing option present which was supposed to be in 4.1.1. Reinstalled 4.1.1 and did FW 0.72 after it the 2nd time and the disable staging then worked so both flippers flip simultaneously now. Obviously I'd prefer they staged correctly (lower>upper) but I think the next software revision will, if not I'll just manually adjust the leaf switches.
I've turned the magnets up a notch as they weren't quite strong enough to begin, there appears to be a sweet spot with the right one as too high it seemed less affective strangely.

Did you have a manual? The pdf link online is no longer working since they updated the website.
Also did your box have double translite version scrawled on? I told Phil this might confuse PH customers, the PB offered this pre xmas to US customers. Who've had their games and also didn't have the alternative translite included and I don't believe they've had them in stock to send out either.

The flippers were staging in the wrong order (upper>lower) , the option to disable staging in the menu wasn't turning it off either oddly nor reversing option present which was supposed to be in 4.1.1. Reinstalled 4.1.1 and did FW 0.72 after it the 2nd time and the disable staging then worked so both flippers flip simultaneously now. Obviously I'd prefer they staged correctly (lower>upper) but I think the next software revision will, if not I'll just manually adjust the leaf switches.
I've turned the magnets up a notch as they weren't quite strong enough to begin, there appears to be a sweet spot with the right one as too high it seemed less affective strangely.

Did you have a manual? The pdf link online is no longer working since they updated the website.
Also did your box have double translite version scrawled on? I told Phil this might confuse PH customers, the PB offered this pre xmas to US customers. Who've had their games and also didn't have the alternative translite included and I don't believe they've had them in stock to send out either.
I haven’t done the updates yet so can’t comment but flippers are fine, no manual and the non power loader translate only in mine which I prefer anyway and box has gone so I can’t check
Do your pops and alien inner mouth work, my inner mouth is also noisy and there is a crackle on left speaker
I have a ticket in so I will let you know how I get on

I haven’t done the updates yet so can’t comment but flippers are fine, no manual and the non power loader translate only in mine which I prefer anyway and box has gone so I can’t check
Do your pops and alien inner mouth work, my inner mouth is also noisy and there is a crackle on left speaker
I have a ticket in so I will let you know how I get on
Pops seem fine, Xeno picks up the ball it was the bugger staying put on the magnet that stopped him collecting it until I increased the magnet strength.
Can only really hear a noise on his mouth during start-up when the game is resetting it.

He's been 🥰
Stunning game, just need to figure out what order I do the recent SW/FW updates
I’m told you can do in either order but vital to power cycle between each update - also told that the 0.72 fw is for beacons and topper so might not be necessary

Back
Top Bottom