What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Alien Ripley Edition - group price £7995

philpalmer

Site Supporter
For a change, since I ordered these to now when I'm paying for them, the dollar moved in our favour, so I'm doing these at the above special price for group members, inc delivery via Hadfields (Martin is + £75).

Usual PH warranty.

a16b3335-5f5f-a982-50f0-1fd96b11af3a.jpg

@Big Phil you getting the topper too? I've already received Lermods $99 beacons, super fast DHL shipping from the states.
Not sure I can justify £1.4k despite how awesome it is, when I've not paid for PF yet.

@Big Phil you getting the topper too? I've already received Lermods $99 beacons, super fast DHL shipping from the states.
Not sure I can justify £1.4k despite how awesome it is, when I've not paid for PF yet.
I’m currently doing a mini shop on the LV I recently got. Well it’s been bits for weeks and I’m slowly getting round to putting it back together 😂.

I’ve been collecting a-load of parts and mods but the topper will be the icing on the cake.

I’m currently doing a mini shop on the LV I recently got. Well it’s been bits for weeks and I’m slowly getting round to putting it back together 😂.

I’ve been collecting a-load of parts and mods but the topper will be the icing on the cake.
The mini beacon flasher kit is very tempting, not sure if @philpalmer will be stocking these as there's currently only the Lior enhancements listed on PH for Alien.
Official site only allows orders within USA currently too:
https://pbusasales.com/add-ons/alien/

E57E4429-CC1B-4798-A565-E547E25C50AA.gif

I should stop following the Pinside thread, tons of these in the US already

Looks great. The detail looks top notch work. Really looking forward to getting my one.

Back
Top Bottom